Author Topic: National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted  (Read 1186 times)

Offline unknown

National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:34:09 am »

https://pjmedia.com/video/the-national-review-figured-out-why-hillary-wasnt-indicted/

PJ Staff
September 29, 2016

National Review says that President Obama emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server. Therefore, if Hillary went down for her crimes, Obama would have been implicated as well. As his Justice Department runs the FBI, the administration simply wasn't going to let that happen. Check out this video and click over to the article to understand the specifics. Do you think this is plausible? Leave your comments below.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 12:36:09 am »

https://pjmedia.com/video/the-national-review-figured-out-why-hillary-wasnt-indicted/

PJ Staff
September 29, 2016

National Review says that President Obama emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server. Therefore, if Hillary went down for her crimes, Obama would have been implicated as well. As his Justice Department runs the FBI, the administration simply wasn't going to let that happen. Check out this video and click over to the article to understand the specifics. Do you think this is plausible? Leave your comments below.

.. snip ..

Well yea. I mean some of us have only been saying this since she took the job to begin with.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:51:06 am »
She wouldn't have been indicted even if Obama never knew anything about it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 02:00:46 am »
She wouldn't have been indicted even if Obama never knew anything about it.

Exactly.  The best we can hope for is she loses the election and retires from politics.  (A person can dream can't they?)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 03:27:16 am »

PJ Staff
September 29, 2016

.. snip ..
Comey had proven to be a weasel, but the FBI does not indict. Nobama being involved in hitlery's emailings was just the SuperGlue that made sure this "Zimbabwe style government" was not going to indict anyone connected regardless of what the FBI came up with.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 03:51:58 am »
Comey had proven to be a weasel, but the FBI does not indict. Nobama being involved in hitlery's emailings was just the SuperGlue that made sure this "Zimbabwe style government" was not going to indict anyone connected regardless of what the FBI came up with.
If they don't indict, I don't think they can pardon out when this is over, either.

What's the statute of limitations on Treason?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 03:57:52 am »
If they don't indict, I don't think they can pardon out when this is over, either.

What's the statute of limitations on Treason?
Read somewhere recently that Yes Indeed, nobama can pardon hitlery regardless of any standing indictment or conviction.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 04:00:10 am »
Read somewhere recently that Yes Indeed, nobama can pardon hitlery regardless of any standing indictment or conviction.
I didn't think you could be blanket pardoned for anything you might have done but were not charged with. Can he pardon himself?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 04:14:30 am »
I didn't think you could be blanket pardoned for anything you might have done but were not charged with. Can he pardon himself?

Ford pardoned Nixon, even though Nixon had never been formally charged with anything. I don't think a President can pardon himself, although no one has ever tried it (or needed to) so it may only be tradition and not written law that prevents it.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 04:18:44 am »
Exactly.  The best we can hope for is she loses the election and retires from politics.  (A person can dream can't they?)

Oh, I can imagine better outcomes, such as Hillary winning the election but then dying before she can be sworn into office (or so quickly after being sworn in that she has no time to do anything.)  The best outcome I can dream of is SMoD landing on Washington and saving us all.

I probably deserve one of these:  :chairbang:  and then be sent to bed for this post.....
Let it burn.