Author Topic: Watch: Arab Trump supporter beaten by mob at BLM protest  (Read 2072 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Watch: Arab Trump supporter beaten by mob at BLM protest
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:23:50 am »
Watch: Arab Trump supporter beaten by mob at BLM protest

Man attacked by angry mob at Black Lives Matter demonstration for wearing 'Make America Great Again' hat.

An Arab-American supporter of Donald Trump was chased and beaten by an angry mob during a Black Lives Matter protest in southern California Wednesday.

Feras Jabro, a 21-year old San Diego resident, was attacked by demonstrators in El Cajon, California who had gathered to protest the recent shooting of a local man by police.

But when protesters noticed Jabro’s “Make America Great Again” hat – a symbol of support for the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump – some in the crowd went berserk, charging Jabro, who attempted to flee.

Read More At: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218502

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Watch: Arab Trump supporter beaten by mob at BLM protest
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:47:56 am »
Vindicated. 100%. I have posted numerous times saying that this is exactly what was going to happen. Hillary's mobs attacking. Just remember Trump supporters...you told us we were not needed. You mocked us. You called us Hillary supporters.

So now that ACTUAL Hillary supporters are doing to you what some of you wished on us rather openly (Being hunted down like dogs I believe was the term), please, don't endanger us or our families by running to us for support or protection.

EVER.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 02:05:14 am »
I've gotten to the point where I can't view Trumpscum as viable forms of life anyway

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 02:08:18 am »
I've gotten to the point where I can't view Trumpscum as viable forms of life anyway

Action and consequence. I am under no obligation to help people that either want me dead, want liberals elected or ultimately, both. Because liberalism kills eventually. History is rather clear on that.

I do however feel a responsibility to remind people that they also have no obligation to endanger themselves or their families to support the very people that are responsible for this entire situation.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:31:42 am »
Not right, but pretty stupid if you ask me.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 02:33:09 am »
Not right, but pretty stupid if you ask me.

Just liberal history reenacting itself. Stupid is their stock in trade.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 02:38:50 am »
They invaded the Republican Party
They used the open primaries against us
They kicked out the conservatives
They nominated a leftist mirror to Hillary
The GOPe was asking for it and the left took advantage

The Uniparty is real and is more unified left than ever
People should be rioting in the streets and others should be swinging above them

but it won't happen because we are a nation of sheep

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 03:46:51 am »
Vindicated. 100%. I have posted numerous times saying that this is exactly what was going to happen. Hillary's mobs attacking. Just remember Trump supporters...you told us we were not needed. You mocked us. You called us Hillary supporters.

So now that ACTUAL Hillary supporters are doing to you what some of you wished on us rather openly (Being hunted down like dogs I believe was the term), please, don't endanger us or our families by running to us for support or protection.

EVER.

WOW!     8888crybaby

Bitter much Norm?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 03:50:34 am »
That guy was pretty stupid to go there.  After all the media attention about Trump and black lives matter.  He was probably confused with Trumps recent outreach to African Americans.  Thinking that Trump is the African American savior or something.  He probably thought that they were going to welcome him.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:51:43 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 03:51:53 am »
WOW!     8888crybaby

Bitter much Norm?

Not at all. You brought this on yourselves. I had nothing to do with it so no reason to be bitter. To the contrary, I love being right.

Which I was. As usual.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 04:04:10 am »

EVER.

Exactly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 04:04:44 am »
It is so weird how I have NOT been beaten up by angry BLM protesters.  An American wearing Trump paraphernalia does not deserve to be attacked by BLM protestors any more than a scantily clad drunken woman entering a strangers apartment deserves to be raped.

This unwarranted attack is all the more puzzling considering how Trump and his fanatics keep telling me how great Orange Jesus is doing with African Americans.

Clearly they love him like a dominatrix. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 04:10:31 am »
Exactly!

Wait till she wins. Then the IRS will be rifling their financial records as well and the Dept of Justice handing out the Justice of Clinton. Well, they knew better. They chose to support a liberal over another in a fight between liberal factions. Thats like taking food from a bear. Not my problem. I'm voting against both liberals.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2016, 04:53:32 am »

WHAM 1180 AM radio host Bob Lonsberry asked the Republican front-runner if he had a favorite verse or story from the Bible that’s impacted his thinking or character.

“Well, I think many. I mean, you know, when we get into the Bible, I think many. So many,” he responded. “And some people—look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us.”

“And they laugh at our face, and they’re taking our jobs, they’re taking our money, they’re taking the health of our country,” he continued. “And we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-favorite-bible-verse-221954#ixzz4Li9F2IpC

"The world is a vicious and brutal place, he wrote in "Think Big." "Even your friends are out to get you: They want your job, they want your house, they want your money, they want your wife, and they even want your dog.''

"When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it," he writes. "I always get even."

-Donald Trump

There you have it.  Get even!

Famous Quotes

On Nonviolence

Nonviolence is not sterile passivity, but a powerful moral force which makes for social transformation. (1946)

As you press on for justice, be sure to move with dignity and discipline, using only the weapon of love. Let no man pull you so low as to hate him. Always avoid violence. If you succumb to the temptation of using violence in your struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and desolate night of bitterness, and your chief legacy to the future will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos. (1956)

We believe in law and order. We are not advocating violence. We want to love our enemies. If I am stopped, our work will not stop, for what we are doing is right.
- 1956, in Montgomery, Alabama

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. (1958)

A fifth point concerning nonviolent resistance is that it avoids not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. The nonviolent resister not only refuses to shoot his opponent but he also refuses to hate him. (1958)

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction ... The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation. (1963)

We must combine the toughness of the serpent and the softness of the dove, a tough mind and a tender heart. (1963)

We did not hesitate to call our movement an army. But it was a special army, with no supplies but its sincerity, no uniform but its determination, no arsenal except its faith, no currency but its conscience. (1963)

Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for man to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
- Nobel Prize acceptance speech, Stockholm, Sweden, 1964

Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. Indeed, it is a weapon unique in history, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it.
- Nobel Prize acceptance speech, Stockholm, Sweden, 1964

One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.

Martin Luther King
https://mlk.wsu.edu/about-dr-king/famous-quotes/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 06:06:14 am »
BLM trash may have made it to my hometown but they are outnumbered.  El Cajon isn't Ferguson or Baltimore; it is 70% white and only 6% black.  The people here are predominately Republican with conservative Christians being a large part of the population. 

Yesterday I drove past the protests.  It was about 100 morons wishing they could be more.  The train crash in NJ rendered them yesterday's news.