Author Topic: Donald Trump Announces Leaders of Pro-life Coalition to Expose Hillary Clinton on Abortion  (Read 1936 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Donald Trump Announces Leaders of Pro-life Coalition to Expose Hillary Clinton on Abortion

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump today announced the leaders of the new pro-life coalition dedicated to helping him expose the radical pro-abortion position of Hillary Clinton.

The new Coalition of pro-life leaders reads like a who’s who of the pro-life movement with people like Marjorie Dannenfelser, Gary Bauer, Sam Brownback, Alveda King, Father Frank Pavone, Tony Perkins and many others who have been spearheading pro-life efforts for decades. These pro-life leaders all believe Donald Trump will govern as a pro-life president if elected in November.

These co-chairs head the newly created Pro-life Coalition in support of the Trump-Pence ticket. Last week, in a letter made public by Susan B. Anthony List, Trump announced the creation of the coalition and asked pro-life leaders for their support. In the letter, Trump also outlined four pro-life policy commitments.

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/09/29/donald-trump-announces-leaders-of-pro-life-coalition-to-expose-hillary-clinton-on-abortion/

Looks like it will take some outsiders to get something done in DC.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Looks like it will take some outsiders to get something done in DC.

The guy that praises the 'good work' of Planned parenthood did that? He managed to once again use peoples emotional desire to end abortion to benefit himself?

Well knock me over with a feather.

Offline unknown

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

Let Hillary win and KILL BABIES

YOU DECIDE!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Steven Ertelt reports for LifeNews, March 22, 2016:

For the pro-life movement, there is no bigger battle than the Supreme Court. The only way to offer any legal protection for unborn children is to topple roe v. Wade and pave the way for pro-life laws that protect defenseless babies from abortions.

Especially if the Senate upholds its promise not to vote on a Supreme Court nominee until after the election of a new president, the next president will have at least one nomination to the high court if not multiple nominations over the court of the next four or eight years.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/

Donald Trump:   “We’re going to look at that. It’s going to be pro-life. We’re going to look at that. We’re going to look at intellect, very important. We want very, very smart people. We want conservatives on the Supreme Court. We are going to be making up a list of between seven to 10 people. I will be distributing that list in the very near future.”

Now before all of you circle-jerks start pulling out the OLD Trump quotes....

Remember, Ronald Reagan was a very liberal democrat before becoming a conservative. So maybe we should pull out all the leftist liberal democrat quotes from Ronald Reagan.

So don't be weenie... But I know you can't help yourself, so ok, lets have some fun....    :tongue2:

Offline unknown

The guy that praises the 'good work' of Planned parenthood did that? He managed to once again use peoples emotional desire to end abortion to benefit himself?

Oh, and by the way,...

Here is where you too can get your

Trump T-shirt Package - "Pro-Life Vote Trump"

https://trumpstore2016.com/products/trump-t-shirt-package-pro-life-vote-trump?variant=17308767367

So, it comes down to this..

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

YOU DECIDE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

YOU DECIDE!

OK:

Offline unknown

OK:

YOU DECIDE NORM!

Let Hillary win and... .     KILL BABIES

Trump wins and ...      PRO LIFE

your choice Norm!!

Offline Norm Lenhart

YOU DECIDE NORM!

your choice Norm!!

I did. I choose neither Planned Parenthood supporter and will instead vote for a conservative.

Deal with it.

geronl

One of Planned Parenthoods best customers and biggest supporters is going to "expose" Hillary....

lalalalalalalol

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
One of Planned Parenthoods best customers and biggest supporters is going to "expose" Hillary....

lalalalalalalol
He's exposing what's already common knowledge while obscuring his own past for the singular purpose of fooling his voters. It's working like a charm, although it may not be winning anyone over.

Repeating the same lie over and over again, louder and louder, still doesn't make it true.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
He's exposing what's already common knowledge while obscuring his own past for the singular purpose of fooling his voters. It's working like a charm, although it may not be winning anyone over.

Repeating the same lie over and over again, louder and louder, still doesn't make it true.

Well, not exactly a singular purpose....   Looks like he's selling t-shirts too.  :whistle:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Let’s just forget about what Trump said on the Howard Stern Show about trusting that Melania was taking her birth control pills every day but then looking back to when he found out is then girlfriend (mistress) Marla Maples was pregnant with Tiffany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DC0ZkwAGjc

I don't agree with the commentary but it does point out Trump's hypocrisy.

And then:

“I’m very pro-choice”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

Donald Trump Jr. on Abortion and Gay Marriage - quotes starting @ 8:10 – wishes that the GOP would drop the abortion issue @ 10:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKenGFbztY

And while Donald Jr. is not running for POTUS, he is an active campaign surrogate and he and Eric and Ivanka are very involved in Trump’s campaign and influential on policy matters. Note what "Don-Don" says about saying what his father would need to say in order to get elected but then not necessarily keeping those promises.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

Caution for the backers of do-nothing Senators like Cruz or Paul using disingenuous nasty arguments about Trump;

Planned Parenthood would never do any more abortions.

They also would have us believe Reagan and Goldwater are the ideal conservatives while Reagan signed abortion into law and Goldwater was pro-abortion. But somehow Romney deserves to  be skewered about his views as they do to Trump.

Real pro-lifers would not be quibbling with these details; whatever stops abortion is what they are for.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Real pro-lifers would not be quibbling with these details; whatever stops abortion is what they are for.
Except he won't stop abortion, and we all know it, even if he wanted to. All history shows he doesn't.

Of course, Trump would respond with the modern-day equivalent of Pat Paulsen's "picky, picky, picky."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

Planned Parenthood has been defunded in a number of states, Wisconsin, Texas, etc.

Mississippi and Missouri have but one clinic in the whole state.

At state-level, there have been many achievements.

Hence, this election has pro-abortion candidates like Clinton and Johnson.

And the Republican ticket with the biggest pro-lifer ever to run for the top offices in Mike Pence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, and by the way,...

Here is where you too can get your

Trump T-shirt Package - "Pro-Life Vote Trump"

https://trumpstore2016.com/products/trump-t-shirt-package-pro-life-vote-trump?variant=17308767367

So, it comes down to this..

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

YOU DECIDE!

@unknown

Tough decision. If I vote for her,will she promise to strangle Bubbette! Jr and the grandkids,to make sure no more Bubbette! clones are ever born?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:07:39 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Planned Parenthood has been defunded in a number of states, Wisconsin, Texas, etc.

Mississippi and Missouri have but one clinic in the whole state.

At state-level, there have been many achievements.

Hence, this election has pro-abortion candidates like Clinton and Johnson.

And the Republican ticket with the biggest pro-lifer ever to run for the top offices in Mike Pence.

Trump on Planned Parenthood   "they do many wonderful things"
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
YOU DECIDE NORM!

your choice Norm!!

@unknown

Trump is not prolife
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Now before all of you circle-jerks start pulling out the OLD Trump quotes....

Remember, Ronald Reagan was a very liberal democrat before becoming a conservative. So maybe we should pull out all the leftist liberal democrat quotes from Ronald Reagan.

So don't be weenie... But I know you can't help yourself, so ok, lets have some fun....    :tongue2:
Hillary and Trump are both against the second amendment. They both want to Unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe on the right to bear arms. Stop posting this lie please.
Furthermore Trump praised planned parenthood and says they do wonderful things. They do what they were founded to do to kill babies with the goal of purifying the race of this country, you cannot claim to be pro life and praise the organization carrying on Margret Sanger's un-American, murdering work. Please stop posting lies.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

@unknown

Tough decision. If I vote for her,will she promise to strangle Bubbette! Jr and the grandkids,to make sure no more Bubbette! clones are ever born?

I hadn't thought of it that way...  lol