Author Topic: The phonies that are the Bushes  (Read 3140 times)

Offline unknown

The phonies that are the Bushes
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:19:50 pm »

The phonies that are the Bushes

Exclusive: Joseph Farah sees November election as chance to break 28-year stranglehold

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/the-phonies-that-are-the-bushes/

Sept 28, 2016

One of the worst mistakes Ronald Reagan ever made was naming George H.W. Bush as his running mate in 1980.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: The phonies that are the Bushes
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:21:10 pm »

Yep, that explains it...

RINOs
GOPe
Kasich
Bushes
Boehner
Ryan
McConnel
Jebbie
leftist
liberals
democrats
circle-jerks

:3:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 11:23:59 pm »

We’re still paying a price for it today – 36 years later.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 11:26:00 pm »
No Bush is running this year.

Instead conservatives are presented with a misogynistic, demagogic, birther, truther, incoherent ignoraums and are expected to support him. 

I will never vote for Hillary and cannot vote for Trump. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 11:32:17 pm »
No Bush is running this year.

Instead conservatives are presented with a misogynistic, demagogic, birther, truther, incoherent ignoraums and are expected to support him. 

I will never vote for Hillary and cannot vote for Trump.

Big whoop...  Is that all you got?

I imagine at some point before the election, you and the rest of the circle jerks will be posting all the great articles on the successful campaign about your guy or girl. I am looking forward to reading them.  :tongue2:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 11:35:28 pm »
The Bushes have gotten more done politically than Trump ever has. :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 11:38:58 pm »
The Bushes have gotten more done politically than Trump ever has. :whistle:

Wow, you sure got that right. We certainly agree on that one. The damage that all the Bushes have done politically is certainly a lot more that Trump has ever done.

back at ya...   I call your    :whistle:

And raise you...   :tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 11:41:41 pm »
Big whoop...  Is that all you got?

I imagine at some point before the election, you and the rest of the circle jerks will be posting all the great articles on the successful campaign about your guy or girl. I am looking forward to reading them.  :tongue2:

No.  Farah's a birther, so why is it no surprise he's in the tank for Trump. 

Feeling a little desperate, eh?  Trump's losing his ass in the post-debate publicity and he's making it worse by going after Alicia Machado and hinting he's going after Bill Clinton.

That worked so well 15 years ago.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 11:43:39 pm »
Delusional.

Trump is the biggest fraud/phony around.  The Bushes are more moderate than I like, but they are honest and decent people  The Bush ladies are pretty liberal, but I've never been asked to vote for one.  Even they look conservative next to Trump.
This is all just another smoke screen to try and divert attention away from Trump.

@sneakypete  You're the expert on this. Do you think Trump can save us from da Bushes?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 11:46:51 pm »
No.  Farah's a birther, so why is it no surprise he's in the tank for Trump. 

Feeling a little desperate, eh?  Trump's losing his ass in the post-debate publicity and he's making it worse by going after Alicia Machado and hinting he's going after Bill Clinton.

That worked so well 15 years ago.

No, that's what your wife said about you. Feeling a little desperate, eh? After 15 years, I can understand why.

But then you are talking Hillary mouthpiece. What else would anyone expect. I hope you enjoy her reign, if Trump loses, you win. You can then brag about how you helped Hillary. Good job! Baby-killer Hillary.

Baby Killer Hillary!

Trump's list of supreme court nominees are PRO-LIFE.

PRO-LIFE   Trump   - or -      Baby Killer    Hillary

And you want Trump to lose!...    So sad...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 11:52:32 pm »
No, that's what your wife said about you. Feeling a little desperate, eh? After 15 years, I can understand why.

But then you are talking Hillary mouthpiece. What else would anyone expect. I hope you enjoy her reign, if Trump loses, you win. You can then brag about how you helped Hillary. Good job! Baby-killer Hillary.

Baby Killer Hillary!

Trump's list of supreme court nominees are PRO-LIFE.

PRO-LIFE   Trump   - or -      Baby Killer    Hillary

And you want Trump to lose!...    So sad...

Yep.  Trump's going down and you know it.

Offline unknown

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 11:54:58 pm »

Steven Ertelt reports for LifeNews, March 22, 2016:

For the pro-life movement, there is no bigger battle than the Supreme Court. The only way to offer any legal protection for unborn children is to topple roe v. Wade and pave the way for pro-life laws that protect defenseless babies from abortions.

Especially if the Senate upholds its promise not to vote on a Supreme Court nominee until after the election of a new president, the next president will have at least one nomination to the high court if not multiple nominations over the court of the next four or eight years.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/

Donald Trump:   “We’re going to look at that. It’s going to be pro-life. We’re going to look at that. We’re going to look at intellect, very important. We want very, very smart people. We want conservatives on the Supreme Court. We are going to be making up a list of between seven to 10 people. I will be distributing that list in the very near future.”

Now before all of you circle-jerks start pulling out the OLD Trump quotes....

Remember, Ronald Reagan was a very liberal democrat before becoming a conservative. So maybe we should pull out all the leftist liberal democrat quotes from Ronald Reagan.

So don't be weenie... But I know you can't help yourself, so ok, lets have some fun....    :tongue2:

Offline unknown

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 11:56:09 pm »
Yep.  Trump's going down and you know it.

HA HA HA HA     Is that all you are left with...  C'mon, I expected much more from you than that. You are really losing it..  What a weenie..

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 11:58:15 pm »

Now before all of you circle-jerks start pulling out the OLD Trump quotes....

Remember, Ronald Reagan was a very liberal democrat before becoming a conservative. So maybe we should pull out all the leftist liberal democrat quotes from Ronald Reagan.

So don't be weenie... But I know you can't help yourself, so ok, lets have some fun....    :tongue2:
Donald Trump is currently in favor of limiting the 2nd amendment via the no fly list. Hillary and Trump have exactly the same position on the matter as revealed at the debate. I didn't bother to read the rest of your lies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 11:58:52 pm »
HA HA HA HA     Is that all you are left with...  C'mon, I expected much more from you than that. You are really losing it..  What a weenie..

Are you in high school? 

Offline unknown

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 11:59:20 pm »
Donald Trump is currently in favor of limiting the 2nd amendment via the no fly list. Hillary and Trump have exactly the same position on the matter as revealed at the debate. I didn't bother to read the rest of your lies.

:tongue2:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 11:59:55 pm »
Are you in high school?
Trump U Sophomore pranks.

Offline unknown

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 12:01:30 am »

Offline unknown

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 12:03:47 am »

Oh, and by the way,...

Here is where you too can get your

Trump T-shirt Package - "Pro-Life Vote Trump"

https://trumpstore2016.com/products/trump-t-shirt-package-pro-life-vote-trump?variant=17308767367

So, it comes down to this..

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

Let Hillary win and KILL BABIES

YOU DECIDE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 12:35:30 am »
This is all just another smoke screen to try and divert attention away from Trump.

@sneakypete  You're the expert on this. Do you think Trump can save us from da Bushes?

@Idaho_Cowboy

He IS da Bushes,as well as da Clintons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline endicom

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 12:49:37 am »
Yep, that explains it...

RINOs
GOPe
Kasich
Bushes
Boehner
Ryan
McConnel
Jebbie
leftist
liberals
democrats
circle-jerks

:3:

Gotta love how the Elect Hillary Committee rushes into every thread to make it about Trump.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 01:05:10 am »
Trump is more liberal than anyone on your list.  You are being mindless with both your hate and your love.

@RAT Patrol

There is not a single liberal on that list.

WHY do you insist on calling fascists "liberals"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 03:17:02 pm »
Wow, you sure got that right. We certainly agree on that one. The damage that all the Bushes have done politically is certainly a lot more that Trump has ever done.

back at ya...   I call your    :whistle:

And raise you...   :tongue2:

Bush let a trainload of liberal policies by on his watch, but they were those dreaded Bush Tax cuts (Donald wants to raise taxes) and a large number of Taliban leaders couldn't be reached for comment. Meanwhile Trump was busy playing patty cake with the Clinton's back then and telling us what a wonderful job Bubba had done.

Come back and I will taunt you again!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 03:20:21 pm »
@Idaho_Cowboy

He IS da Bushes,as well as da Clintons.
They worst of both worlds.

Trump 2016 The worser of two weevils!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 03:21:39 pm »

Gotta love how the Elect Hillary Committee rushes into every thread to make it about Trump.
I don't wanna rain on your crazy parade pal, but it's an article of Trump. Might wanna click the link next time.