Author Topic: Clinton rape accuser drops Twitter bomb on Chelsea  (Read 516 times)

HAPPY2BME

Clinton rape accuser drops Twitter bomb on Chelsea
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:09:14 am »
Published: 5 hours ago

After Bill and Hillary Clinton’s daughter attacked GOP nominee Donald Trump for daring to mention her father’s sexual “transgressions” this week, Juanita Broaddrick – who famously accused former President Bill Clinton of raping her – took to Twitter Wednesday to deliver the bad news to Chelsea Clinton: “Your parents are not good people,” and “Your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator.”

A series of six tweets came from Broaddrick, who says Clinton raped her in a hotel room 38 years ago. WND recently reported that a nurse who treated her after the alleged sexual assault confirmed Broaddrick’s account.

After the first presidential debate Monday, Trump said he didn’t want to discuss the issue of Clinton’s sexual “transgressions” because the former first daughter was present at the event.

“I didn’t want to do it with Chelsea … I didn’t want to say what I was going to say with Chelsea in the room,” Trump told ABC News.

Chelsea responded to Trump’s statement during an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine:

“It’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world. …

Juanita Broaddrick
‏@atensnut

your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him
[/i][/b]

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/clinton-rape-accuser-drops-twitter-bomb-on-chelsea/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Clinton rape accuser drops Twitter bomb on Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 02:10:00 am »
How many big Cosmopolitan magazine fans are there here?

Offline LMAO

Re: Clinton rape accuser drops Twitter bomb on Chelsea
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 12:41:08 pm »
When two candidates are running that are so clueless as these two, I suppose long past rape accusations, who said what to who twenty years ago, who is fat and who is not are all that can be discussed. However, I  sympathize with Broaddrikk here as it must make her angry watching Hillary, after smearing women for years who accused Bill, setting herself as the champion of women.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy