Author Topic: Breaking: POKER PRO AGREES – Hillary Was Sending Hand Signals to Debate Moderator Holt  (Read 1776 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Oh wow, apparently, whenever Hillary scratched her nose, within a minute or two, Holt would ask her a question instead of letting Trump keep going...   They must be on a real big conspiracy here...  Nose scratch, a minute or two later, Hillary gets a question... WOW!  Even on video.

Hillary Clinton is not above cheating, lying or stealing to get what she wants.
So it shouldn’t be any surprise that she is being accused of cheating during Monday’s 1st Presidential debate.

Clinton was accused of cheating by sending hand signals to the moderator Lester Holt....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-poker-pro-agrees-hillary-sending-hand-signals-debate-moderator-holt/

geronl

never mind that each answer had a 2 minute limit.

Oceander

Anything, anything at all, to escape the painfully obvious truth:  Clinton bitchslapped Trump with his merry, willing participation.

Offline ABX

never mind that each answer had a 2 minute limit.

shhhhhh, don't ruin the conspiracy theory.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Holt had 6 follow ups for Trump, None for Hillary; you can't dispute that fact.

Nor, were any controversies brought up against Hillary, Clinton Foundation, pay for play, emails. And Trump should have brought those things up himself.

Offline ABX

Oh wow, the conspiracy is deep, apparently Trump made similar hand signals to Holt and within two minutes, he was asked a question. The conspiracy is deep folks.

geronl

Oh wow, the conspiracy is deep, apparently Trump made similar hand signals to Holt and within two minutes, he was asked a question. The conspiracy is deep folks.

this is hugh!

Offline LadyLiberty

I doubt she was sending signals.  However, what does a nose scratch mean under the circumstances, according to body language experts?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Nor, were any controversies brought up against Hillary, Clinton Foundation, pay for play, emails. And Trump should have brought those things up himself.

Holt was clearly biased.  Probably doesn't think so himself, but he was.

No need to muck up the obvious with kooky conspiracy stuff.  And I say kooky because it would be the dumbest cheating ever. " I'm going to scratch my nose if I think you're on to something."  Really,?  Holt couldn't figure that out on his own?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:54:35 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Well, I was wrong.

Based on the headline, I figured this must be Phil Hellmouth.

Turns out it was an even bigger chump (which, in my defense, is rather tough).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

geronl

I doubt she was sending signals.  However, what does a nose scratch mean under the circumstances, according to body language experts?

She found out that Trump plays 6-dimensional chess and she was besting him with 8-dimensional chess. It's not like the questions could have been pre-arranged so that no signals were needed, nah!

Offline Just_Victor

I watched the second half of the debate by which time Trump was babbling incoherently (apparently he was much better in the first half).  By the time he finished "answering" the question, I had no clue what the question was.  The moderator needed to follow up to get Trump to actually address what was asked.

Hillary also dodged questions, but her answers were artful enough to at least be close to the subject matter.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LMAO

Anything, anything at all, to escape the painfully obvious truth:  Clinton bitchslapped Trump with his merry, willing participation.

All that is true.

But I watched the debate and, IMO, Holt has  his candidate chosen this election cycle. It was as if he was interviewing Trump instead of being a debate moderator
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy