Author Topic: 50 Former Bush Administration Alums – Including Donald Rumsfeld – Endorse Trump  (Read 786 times)

Offline unknown

50 Former Bush Administration Alums – Including Donald Rumsfeld – Endorse Trump

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/50-former-bush-administration-alums-including-donald-rumsfeld-endorse-trump/

ALEX PAPPAS
09/27/2016

More than 50 alumni of the George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush GOP presidential administrations — including former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and White House press secretary Ari Fleischer — have formed a coalition to express support for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

..snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

I guess Trumpcult likes the Bushies now

Offline unknown

I guess Trumpcult likes the Bushies now

I imagine at some point before the election, you and the rest of the circle jerks will posting all the great articles on the successful campaign about your guy or girl. I am looking forward to reading them.  :tongue2:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I imagine at some point before the election, you and the rest of the circle jerks will posting all the great articles on the successful campaign about your guy or girl. I am looking forward to reading them. 

We circle jerks are simply marveling at your so-called "outsider" garnering all the support of the Ruling Class Establishment that your prince pretends he is not part of.

The fact a majority of you stormtroopers for Trump pine for a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat running as a Republican illustrates the fact this is just a sports-game to you juveniles.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline unknown

We circle jerks are simply marveling at your so-called "outsider" garnering all the support of the Ruling Class Establishment that your prince pretends he is not part of.

The fact a majority of you stormtroopers for Trump pine for a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat running as a Republican illustrates the fact this is just a sports-game to you juveniles.

Where are your articles? Let's see all the great campaigning that he or she is doing. Cmon. Post em. We want to see them.  :tongue2:

Offline unknown

BEST ELECTION YEAR - EVER!!

I gotta find a meme for that.