Author Topic: 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?' Hillary Clinton was wearing a mysterious box with wires during TV debate with Trump, conspiracy theorists claim in latest bizarre theory - The Sun  (Read 2373 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?' Hillary Clinton was wearing a mysterious box with wires during TV debate with Trump, conspiracy theorists claim in latest bizarre theory
Eagle-eyed viewers also noticed a clear earpiece attached to the Democrat candidate's ear on Monday night
BAFFLED TV viewers have struggled to explain a mysterious object hidden under Hillary Clinton’s jacket during Monday’s presidential debate.

The Democrat candidate appeared to have a box attached to her back with a wire running upwards.

Read More At: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1868904/hillary-clinton-was-wearing-a-mysterious-box-with-wires-during-tv-debate-with-trump-conspiracy-theorists-claim-in-latest-bizarre-theory/

I'm not sure about the "see-through" earpiece allegation. Possibly.

Offline libertybele

I'm not sure about the "see-through" earpiece allegation. Possibly.

Good grief, where in the heck do you get this crap?  Perhaps she had some type of surgery and it's a drainage tube, or maybe, just maybe it's photoshopped!  Gee...maybe the earpiece is actually a freakin' hearing aid for heaven's sake, lot's of people need them, including myself!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What the real story is here apparently is Hillary Clintion is still dependent on 1950s technology if this is to be believed. In this day and age where you can get a wireless earpiece that is smaller than Roosevelt's ear on a dime, she is still usnig a 1950s sized power supply and earpiece. You would think someone with her power and connections to get something not so conspicious.....

...or....

geronl

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

:yawn2:
Wow. Have any legitimate news agencies picked this up yet. Someone with some clout, like the National Enquirer, I hear that Trump thinks they deserve a Pulitzer. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Semi autonomous walking exoskeleton.

It follows flashlight spots on the floor and makes it look like she's walking under her own power.

Barring that......ALIENS!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Semi autonomous walking exoskeleton.

It follows flashlight spots on the floor and makes it look like she's walking under her own power.

Barring that......ALIENS!

:silly: :silly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

What the real story is here apparently is Hillary Clintion is still dependent on 1950s technology if this is to be believed. In this day and age where you can get a wireless earpiece that is smaller than Roosevelt's ear on a dime, she is still usnig a 1950s sized power supply and earpiece. You would think someone with her power and connections to get something not so conspicious.....

...or....

All one needs is the very same tech of a cochlear implant to put the thing in her skull and simple cell/wireless to get the info to it.

And if one wants to win a Presidency, I think one would do so if they were so inclined. But while I'm sure Hill would do whatever it takes and has access the the tech/people to do it, I sorta doubt she did. She has all the evil ideas she needs in her standard 'as shipped' configuration.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its how Hillary prepared for the debate.  I didn't hear her say anything I haven't heard over and over again but you never know she might forget and need help.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:55:59 am by Right_in_Virginia »