Author Topic: What Trump Could've Said If He Prepared for the Debate  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Trump Could've Said If He Prepared for the Debate
« on: September 28, 2016, 01:43:49 pm »
What Trump Could've Said If He Prepared for the Debate
L'esprit de l'escalier.

3:33 PM, Sep 27, 2016 | By Irwin M. Stelzer

The French have a term for when the best lines occur to someone after leaving a meeting or a dinner party. They call it L'esprit de l'escalier, the wisdom of the stairs. Here is Donald Trump's morning-after-the-debate version.

I might not pay any taxes: Instead of repeating that I can't until the audit is complete, I should have added that audits often require reporting changes, so I don't want to release figures that might change. Besides, unlike Hillary's staff, I have never been granted immunity from prosecution, so if I hadn't paid all the taxes legally due the government I would be wearing an orange jump suit. If Hillary thinks I don't pay enough taxes, she should have used her 30 years in public life to lobby for changes in the tax code that would have eliminated some of the provisions I have used to minimize my taxes, which everyone should do.

more
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/what-trump-couldve-said-if-he-prepared-for-the-debate/article/2004571
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:49:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

In order to prepare for anything, one must have an intellectual base of knowledge to recall or add to.

Trump has no base of knowledge about anything but buildings and himself.  So no amount of preparation is going to help Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.