Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: Didn't know mom had pneumonia  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: Didn't know mom had pneumonia
« on: September 28, 2016, 12:36:02 pm »
September 28, 2016, 08:01 am
Chelsea Clinton: Didn't know mom had pneumonia

By Jessie Hellmann

Chelsea Clinton didn't know her mother had pneumonia until she showed up at her apartment in New York City.

Hillary Clinton's daughter said her mother's decision not to announce her sickness came from the expectation that she would power through it.

"Well, I didn’t know that she had pneumonia. I didn’t know she had pneumonia until she came over to my apartment. So I don’t think it was a conscious choice. I mean, she didn’t even tell me. I think she just expected she would power through it as she has always powered through everything," Chelsea Clinton said in an interview with Cosmopolitan published Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton's campaign revealed she had been diagnosed with pneumonia after she was caught on video stumbling and struggling to enter a van after a Sept. 11 memorial in New York City. She was brought to her daughter's apartment immediately after the incident.

She faced backlash for not revealing her illness, but later said she didn't think would be "that big a deal."

"As her daughter, I wish she would have listened to her doctor and taken a couple days off when her doctor told her she needed to get some rest, and I’m grateful she did finally listen to her doctor and she took a couple days off," Chelsea Clinton said.

"And I think it was clear last night that she is — you know, she certainly looks healthier at her age than I feel at 36 at this moment."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298211-chelsea-clinton-says-she-didnt-know-mom-was-sick
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Chelsea Clinton: Didn't know mom had pneumonia
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 03:04:57 pm »
Here's an heretofore unreleased picture of Hillary's room at Chelsea's apartment...

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 03:40:45 pm »
Here's an heretofore unreleased picture of Hillary's room at Chelsea's apartment...

Probably some truth in that. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Millee

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 03:46:47 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU

"Power through" says her lap dogs.