Author Topic: Comment worth noting: NY state reader is one heckuva brave guy!  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Comment worth noting: NY state reader is one heckuva brave guy!
« on: September 28, 2016, 11:35:11 am »
Comment worth noting: NY state reader is one heckuva brave guy!

Posted by Ann Corcoran on September 27, 2016

Editor: This is a comment I received from a reader, Sergeant Joe Moran, who lives in New York state. I’m not posting it because I want you to see his praise of my work here, but because of his bravery!  How many of us would have the guts to confront a Catholic priest (or a pastor) during mass?

This is posted with permission from Sergeant Moran. It is slightly edited to make it easier to read.  (I added paragraph breaks and spelled out some abbreviations.)

Hi Ann, Just wanted to thank you for your extraordinary work informing the public on the influx of refugees pouring into our country. I myself was a NYPD Forensics Sergeant assigned to the Bellevue Morgue in NYC during the 9/11/01 WTC Terror Attacks; going through what seemed like an endless eternity of body parts.
wall-of-prayers

After 911: Helping people find their loved ones was a daunting task…..

I also worked with members of law enforcement (NYPD, State Police, & FBI-Famous but incompetent). I can unequivocally tell you within these mosques, the imams were preaching nothing but hate and vitriol towards America and the citizenry within the USA.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/comment-worth-noting-ny-state-reader-is-one-heckuva-brave-guy/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:35:48 am by rangerrebew »