Author Topic: Rush: Snap Polls Show Widening Disconnect Between the Drive-Bys and Rest of Us  (Read 1032 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/09/27/snap_polls_show_widening_disconnect_between_the_drive_bys_and_rest_of_us

Snap Polls Show Widening Disconnect Between the Drive-Bys and Rest of Us
September 27, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I've got a bunch of stories in the Stack that are the same thing as this sound bite.  This is ABC News Good Morning America, Amy Robach is the news infobabe, the anchorette.  She spoke with a group of undecided voters about last night's debate, and during the segment, Amy Robach and an unidentified voter had this little exchange.

ROBACH:  We've got our group of undecided voters here behind me so let's see a show of hands.  How many of you made up your minds who you're gonna vote for based on last night's debate?  One, two.  I have to ask, what's it gonna take to decide?

MAN:  Less celebrity, less Kardashian out of Trump. And less Bernie, less liberalism out of Hillary.

RUSH:  What she was amazed at is the debate didn't change anybody's mind.  Remember, now, the Drive-Bys are looking at this as Hillary hitting a grand slam, she took Trump out last night.  They're hoping largely, and many of them think it actually happened, may take some time to show, but she demonstrated that she is so good at this, he's a rank amateur and so forth, and they think that he just embarrassed himself.  And I've got a couple stories in the Stack, focus groups that thought Trump won.

There's only one snap poll that shows Hillary won.  All of the other snap polls, internet polls, professional, whatever, every one of them after the debate last night Trump the victor, big time.  Only CNN's poll shows Hillary a big winner.  And the Drive-Bys can't figure it out.  Amy Robach here was stunned that only two people changed their minds last night in their focus group at ABC.  I'm telling you, the disconnect is big, and the gap of understanding between the people in Washington, in news media, the New York/Boston/Washington corridor and the rest of the country, that gap is widening. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Is Rush so stupid that he doesn't know what snap polls are? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...