Author Topic: Why Trump decided not to bring up Monica Lewinsky at debate By Daniel Halper  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News
Why Trump decided not to bring up Monica Lewinsky at debate

By Daniel Halper

September 27, 2016 | 8:51am

Donald Trump said he held back from bringing up Monica Lewinsky at the Monday presidential debate — because he saw Chelsea Clinton in the audience.

“When she hit me at the end with the women, I was going to hit her with her husband’s women and I decided I shouldn’t do it because her daughter was in the room,” Trump said Tuesday morning in a phone interview on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”

Clinton had taken aim at Trump by quoting sexist comments he’d made in the past.

“I didn’t feel comfortable doing it with Chelsea in the room. I think Chelsea is a fine young lady,” Trump said in the morning-after interview.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/09/27/why-trump-decided-not-bring-up-lewinsky-at-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axel

Trump is full of it. He knew not to go there because it would only be spun against him. This was a calculated decision made before the debate, and a smart call at the end of the day. It wouldn't have helped him out calling out Bill, even if it is the truth.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Online LMAO

The issue of Monica Lewinsky was in the 1990's

It's 2016 now. What purpose would it have served to do such?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

Trump is full of it. He knew not to go there because it would only be spun against him. This was a calculated decision made before the debate, and a smart call at the end of the day. It wouldn't have helped him out calling out Bill, even if it is the truth.

Serial philanderer Trump is not going to publicly attack Bill Clinton over his affairs.  It would blow up in his orange mug.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Leto

The issue of Monica Lewinsky was in the 1990's

It's 2016 now. What purpose would it have served to do such?

You mean like when he gored Cruz's wife to the cheers of the trumpanzees?
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Serial philanderer Trump is not going to publicly attack Bill Clinton over his affairs.  It would blow up in his orange mug.

Same reason he doesn't bring up Jeffery Epstein even though in any other race, that would be Yuge! He has just as many interns in his closet.