Author Topic: Just Before the Big Debate, Trump Gets HUGE, Unprecedented Endorsement  (Read 1835 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Top Right News on September 26, 2016

Immigration has emerged as a central issue to the Trump campaign, and right ahead of the debate, the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council has just made a huge announcement that rocked the political world.

“We hereby endorse Donald J. Trump, and urge all Americans, especially the millions of lawful immigrants living within our country, to support Donald J. Trump, and to protect American jobs, wages and lives,” the organization’s president, Chris Crane, wrote in a statement, which has now been published at DonaldJTrump.com.

What made the endorsement even more stunning was that the National ICE Council had never before in its history made an endorsement for a candidate running for an elected office.

http://toprightnews.com/just-before-the-big-debate-donald-trump-gets-huge-unprecedented-endorsement/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Just Before the Big Debate, Trump Gets HUGE, Unprecedented Endorsement
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 09:39:29 pm »
Holy Moley that's some spicey meatballs mamma!

neocons aren't going to make it to belize.  they'll be jumping out of windows in Jersey and New York by the hundred.  maybe the thousands.

the world will be a better place.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 09:47:40 pm »
This is a union of ICE employees.

Not a government agency, deliberative body, or think tank.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »

For Donald Trump the political stars are beginning to align – to borrow a cute little screen name I happened to notice.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:31 pm »

Not a government agency, deliberative body, or think tank.

In other words, regular every day Americans.

The nerve of them thinking they should influence the course of political discourse – why, they don't have pointy heads. Pffft!

Who do they think they are? Voters?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:56:16 pm by aligncare »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 09:53:32 pm »
Not exactly big, just another government union, not the actual employees. At that, the National ICE Council's representation numbers are actually pretty small.
http://iceunion.org/

At that, comparing their numbers to the total number of ICE employees, they only represent a small percentage of those.

I remember when we didn't want to be associated with government unions.

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »

The nerve of them thinking they should influence the course of political discourse – why, they don't have pointy heads. Pffft!

Who do they think they are? Voters?

I put it up as its title sounds very much like one of those I listed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:02:29 pm by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 10:02:03 pm »
Not exactly big, just another government union, not the actual employees. At that, the National ICE Council's representation numbers are actually pretty small.
http://iceunion.org/

At that, comparing their numbers to the total number of ICE employees, they only represent a small percentage of those.

I remember when we didn't want to be associated with government unions.

It has a membership of 5,000.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 10:02:24 pm »
The ICE numbers aren't the story.

The story is that this - members OR officials - is a Government Employees Union.

Bigger Budgets and funding increases come from expanding the size of government, not doing the job.

If Government Depts actually solved whatever issue they were created to deal with, they would have no argument to take to Congress every year for their annual Budget Increase.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 10:02:45 pm »

Yep, and there are over 20K ICE employees.

Offline ABX

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 10:04:06 pm »
The ICE numbers aren't the story.

The story is that this - members OR officials - is a Government Employees Union.

Bigger Budgets and funding increases come from expanding the size of government, not doing the job.

If Government Depts actually solved whatever issue they were created to deal with, they would have no argument to take to Congress every year for their annual Budget Increase.

Exactly. Union Leaders are drawn towards cronyism. It is funny, one here who is praising this, just a few years ago, said that union endorsements were useless (when one endorsed Obama over Romney) because they only represent the corrupt leaders.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 10:07:20 pm »
government union goons supporting big government Trump... how shocking... or not.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 10:29:23 pm »
government union goons supporting big government Trump... how shocking... or not.

@geronl

You just know a lot of thought went into this decision, Which NY Liberal has the most to OFFER us?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 10:35:06 pm »

@geronl

You just know a lot of thought went into this decision, Which NY Liberal has the most to OFFER us?

I don't have my hand out or asking for bids for my vote. That is not how I determine my voting. I bet it is the same for most of us.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:36:25 pm by geronl »

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 10:44:28 pm »
/snicker

"rocked the political world" - ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght.  Only in the fevered imaginations of the Trump catamites.

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 10:44:34 pm »

Except that most Americans are encouraged by their bosses to do their jobs. Trump gets the ICE union endorsement because he is expected to allow ICE to do its job.

Trump is getting other union support because the lefties in charge have been killing off the jobs of their union members.

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 11:04:29 pm »
Trump is getting other union support because the lefties in charge have been killing off the jobs of their union members

@endicom

In spite of the Trade Unions membership decline because of lost jobs, they far made that up in Govt Union membership explosion,  Starting with Bush's Homeland Security.

UNIONS love Big GOVT! and Trump will give them that in Spades.  CCU (Child Care Union)  or will they call it ICU (Ivanka Cares Union), either way - open up your wallet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 11:31:30 pm »

A number greater than the Darrell Castle vote nation wide.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 11:45:41 pm »
A number greater than the Darrell Castle vote nation wide.

Shhhh...party pooper. Don't you go bursting someone's bubble. Castle's got a real shot at this thing. No, really.   **nononono*

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 11:52:05 pm »
by Top Right News on September 26, 2016

Immigration has emerged as a central issue to the Trump campaign, and right ahead of the debate, the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council has just made a huge announcement that rocked the political world.

“We hereby endorse Donald J. Trump, and urge all Americans, especially the millions of lawful immigrants living within our country, to support Donald J. Trump, and to protect American jobs, wages and lives,” the organization’s president, Chris Crane, wrote in a statement, which has now been published at DonaldJTrump.com.

What made the endorsement even more stunning was that the National ICE Council had never before in its history made an endorsement for a candidate running for an elected office.

http://toprightnews.com/just-before-the-big-debate-donald-trump-gets-huge-unprecedented-endorsement/

Who?  Never heard of them before.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 12:01:32 am »

A government services union backing a Democrat?  Gee, who saw that coming?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 12:03:04 am »
Don't kid yourself.  The biggest needed endorsement came Friday from Ted.  Ted came through for Trump. I predict that Trump is going to stab him in the back once again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.