Author Topic: The media is failing, apoplectic libs argue, because it can't convince the public that Trump is Lucifer  (Read 596 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
The media is failing, apoplectic libs argue, because it can't convince the public that Trump is Lucifer
Kelly Riddell
Posted with permission from The Washington Times
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0916/riddell092616.php3

Is it journalistic malpractice to quote each side of the argument and leave it to readers to draw their own conclusions?

Apparently to liberals - who are fretting Hillary Clinton could lose this presidential contest to Donald Trump - the answer is yes.

How could a man who tells lies, and promotes conspiracy theories, even still be competitive, they ask. Isn't it obvious he's a know-nothing buffoon?

Apparently not. So they've turned against the one institution that's always been on their side: The media. The press obviously is failing, they argue, because it isn't convincing the American public that Mr. Trump is, indeed, Lucifer.

Pulitzer-winning New York Times columnist Nick Kristof wrote the media shouldn't be treating Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump the same - that there's a so-called "false-equivalence."

One you see, is a reasonable, but flawed politician. The other is a monster who will take down the Republic.

"Clearly, Clinton shades the truth - yet there's no comparison with Trump," he writes, arguing, the press should be clearer in its reporting that Mr. Trump, is indeed, a "clown" and a "crackpot."

Richard Cohen, perhaps heeding Mr. Kristof's advice, wrote a column this week in The Washington Post that compared Mr. Trump to Adolf Hitler. (A simple Lexis-Nexis search found 406 articles have appeared in the Post with the search terms "Trump" and "Hitler" since June 2015.)...
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0916/riddell092616.php3
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

No No No No...

Hillary is Lucifer, Trump is Molech

Learn to keep your incarnate evil straight peoples!!

:tongue2:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When the opponent is Beezlebub, the Lucifer charge just doesn't hold the same amount of water.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

Most of this comes from the fact that the media has become abusively bias this election cycle. As a result, fewer and fewer people trust them according to polls.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy