Author Topic: Trump uses Washington mall tragedy in tweet  (Read 555 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump uses Washington mall tragedy in tweet
« on: September 26, 2016, 06:03:18 am »
Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump  ยท 6h6 hours ago 

Five people killed in Washington State by a Middle Eastern immigrant. Many people died this weekend in Ohio from drug overdoses. N.C. riots!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Who does Trump think he is?  What does he think that he can possibly do to stop people from drug overdose?  To stop people from committing murder in a mall?  I am appalled that Trump thinks he can post tweets about a tragedy in my state which took the lives of 5 people.  One of which was a 16 year old young lady who survived cancer just to be taken by this shooter.

I mean who does Trump think he is?  god?  It has already been established before Trump tweeted that the shooter was a legal permanent resident.  So what was Trump going to do to eliminate these kinds of threats?  What about drug overdoses.  He has the cure?????????

Sorry I am just a little worked up.  This wasn't a tweet to send condolences or prayers for the families.  What is the purpose other than to promote some idea that somehow things would be different with Trump.  I would like the Trumpeters to tell me how.

Cascade Mall shooting suspect arrested in Oak Harbor

What we know about Arcan Cetin

Very little is known about Cetin. His social media states that he moved to the United States from Adana, Turkey when he was young. Authorities said that he immigrated from Turkey and was a legal permanent resident of the United States.

He graduated from Oak Harbor High School in 2015.

In 2015, Cetin was involved in a 4th degree assault in Oak Harbor. As a result, the court ordered him to go under a mental health evaluation which was completed in March 2016, according to KIRO 7. He was ordered not to use drugs or alcohol during this time. On Aug. 25, 2016, he was found in compliance with all court orders, including weekly mental health counseling.

http://mynorthwest.com/400470/cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:15:22 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Re: Trump uses Washington mall tragedy in tweet
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 11:16:17 am »
Trump is insane

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Trump uses Washington mall tragedy in tweet
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 02:15:20 pm »
What can be done about deaths caused by heroin? Really?

2010:
Mexican Heroin Causing Deaths All Over U.S. - CBS
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexican-heroin-causing-deaths-all-over-us/

He commonly mentions how drugs come in over the border and kills Americans in his speeches.

Many people talked about the Mall shootings this weekend, does every comment have to also include sending condolences to those affected?