Author Topic: Clinton Campaign Accepting The Loss of Ohio….  (Read 820 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Campaign Accepting The Loss of Ohio….
« on: September 25, 2016, 11:37:05 pm »
Clinton Campaign Accepting The Loss of Ohio….
Posted on September 25, 2016   by sundance

Facing continually diminishing poll results in Ohio CNN’s Jeff Zeleny reports the Clinton team is essentially ceding the state to save resources.  Michigan could be the next to drop.

Additionally, Team Clinton are relying almost exclusively on Philadelphia, and to a lesser extent Pittsburgh, to fend off a similar situation in Pennsylvania.

Donald Trump’s economic message and outlined ‘America-First’ policy agenda is most effective in the states where Clinton/Bush/Obama… and now candidate Clinton, policies have been the most disastrous for the middle class workers.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-accepting-the-loss-of-ohio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Clinton Campaign Accepting The Loss of Ohio….
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 11:56:08 pm »
Considering the source, I double do not believe this.

Ditto.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 11:57:06 pm »
Isn't Ohio where that Kuiche guy was from, or Kucinich, or something like that. I know there was some guy running in the primary who was from there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:28:40 am »
I do not believe this.  Considering the source, I double do not believe this.
The source is actually CNN video.  According to CNN Hitlery hasn't made a stop in Ohio for a month and has no plans to go in coming weeks.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 03:18:38 am »
I think that Illinois is in play. I saw an ad for Trump on tv..  In the Chicago area.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 03:49:23 am »
There was never much enthusiasm for Clinton- she is unlikeable, has the lying and corruption problems, got away with criminal acts, and now there is the health issue. She is losing support. I hope Stein and Johnson pull off enough votes to make her lose.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 03:59:01 am »

Additionally, Team Clinton are relying almost exclusively on Philadelphia, and to a lesser extent Pittsburgh, to fend off a similar situation in Pennsylvania.

Trump is still way underwater in PA but Hitlary is having trouble getting people to show up to her events. Last week she could not get 200 college kids to show up at a rally in the middle of Temple U. That's very poor enthusiasm in the heart of her biggest voting block in PA.