Author Topic: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate  (Read 12643 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2016, 09:10:44 pm »
I think you're right.  Hillary, as far as we know, didn't have an affair.  It'll just look bad for the Donald, who has had multiple affairs.  I just don't know why he thinks it is good to point out his own lack of morals.  It appears his supporters are willing to overlook his lack of morals, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to point it out to everybody else.

It'd make more sense if Trump were to talk the victim of Hillary the lawyer's rape-accused client into attending.

Offline beandog

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2016, 09:13:46 pm »
===================

If Bill Clinton raped all the women you know, would you still hate Donald Trump?
That's a stupid question, but I'm not surprised since you're a tRumpkin.  If the Donald had affairs with all the women you know, would you still love him.  I don't know if you're a man or not, but if you're a man how about if the Donald screwed your wife, would you still love him.  Or how about if you're a woman and your daughter was married to him and he screwed around on her, would you still love him?

I officially hate them both.  They are both immoral.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2016, 09:14:25 pm »
Hillary targeted women who Bill screwed, including calling them out as trash and

You think women are ok with Hillary doing this?

May I remind you that it was sympathy from women for Hillary that won her a NY Senate seat.   Women don't want to have a husband's affair rubbed in their faces.  This will blow up big time on Trump which is why I think Kellyanne Conway will intervene and tell Florwers it was all a joke.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2016, 09:15:39 pm »
Trumps kids were in middle school when he was calling tabloids under a fake name asking them to write about his affairs and sexual prowess.

Offline beandog

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2016, 09:17:35 pm »
Hillary targeted women who Bill screwed, including calling them out as trash and

You think women are ok with Hillary doing this?
Most woman would go after the women who had affairs with their husband.  You think most women are going to be okay with the Donald bringing Flowers, a woman who willingly had an affair with a man she knew was married.  Flowers was no angel in the whole sordid affair.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2016, 09:21:26 pm »
Trumps kids were in middle school when he was calling tabloids under a fake name asking them to write about his affairs and sexual prowess.
Have you gotten your check from the dnc yet ? just checking.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2016, 09:23:06 pm »
This just in, Morton Downey Jr. has been asked to moderate the debate.

Chris Christie will also be in the audience.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:25:00 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2016, 09:24:28 pm »
I know Trump and Cuban have gotten into a spat or two on twitter, but I don't really understand why Trump finds it such a big dis that Cuban will be there.  Maybe he's jealous of a true self-made billionaire?

Offline beandog

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2016, 09:27:20 pm »
It'd make more sense if Trump were to talk the victim of Hillary the lawyer's rape-accused client into attending.
That would make much more sense.  He needs to go after the Beast, not Bill.  Unfortunately, most voters made their decision on him when they elected him the second time.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2016, 09:29:32 pm »
May I remind you that it was sympathy from women for Hillary that won her a NY Senate seat.   Women don't want to have a husband's affair rubbed in their faces.  This will blow up big time on Trump which is why I think Kellyanne Conway will intervene and tell Florwers it was all a joke.

Typical from you not to answer the question, just go out an ramble on to another non-germaine topic.

The question is do you think women are ok with Hillary trashing those women who her husband were sleeping with or raping?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:08 pm »
So put a cardboard cutout of Vince Foster next to Cuban.

Am I the only one here who thinks Mark Cuban would be 1000 times better of a candidate than Trump?

The topic isn't Cuban as a Nominee.

He's a prop for the network that will quickly close-in on Cuban's face at every Trump point/suggestion. 

A grimace is worth a thousand votes, etc..  In super slo-mo!

It's bullsh*t. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2016, 09:32:49 pm »
Typical from you not to answer the question, just go out an ramble on to another non-germaine topic.

The question is do you think women are ok with Hillary trashing those women who her husband were sleeping with or raping?

It sounds like you are saying wives do not and should not defend their husbands when they are accused of something like this.

After all, that's what Hillary did.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:33:15 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2016, 09:32:59 pm »

I think women understand Hillary trashing a woman who freely entered an affair with her husband.  Most women would do that.  In fact, I think that's what most women would do.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2016, 09:34:31 pm »
After all, many people are saying the pressure is getting to Trump, that he's worried he could make a fool of himself in the debate and be called a choker

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2016, 09:34:37 pm »
===================

If Bill Clinton raped all the women you know, would you still hate Donald Trump?

If Donald Trump raped all the women you know, would you still be in love with him?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2016, 09:36:23 pm »
I think women understand Hillary trashing a woman who freely entered an affair with her husband.  Most women would do that.  In fact, I think that's what most women would do.

So you say women think Hillary is justified the same about the ones that Bill raped?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline flowers

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2016, 09:38:36 pm »
It sounds like you are saying wives do not and should not defend their husbands when they are accused of something like this.

Good Gwaaad. Un fn real. Yeah that is all she did. OK, carry on.

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:09 pm »

That is not it at all.

Hillary targeted all who 'accused' her husband of rape or other improprieties by trashing them in public, getting dirt on their backgrounds, and making life hell for them.

Do you honestly feel it justified that a wife of a man in multiple cases raping or accosting women should be defending him and going out of her way to helping her husband beat the accusation?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:35 pm »
So you say women think Hillary is justified the same about the ones that Bill raped?

When was Bill Clinton convicted of rape? When was he even charged with rape?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:41:30 pm by sinkspur »

Offline ABX

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2016, 09:40:57 pm »
Let's be real about this.... All this is going to do is make these type of games the story instead of Hillary's criminality, health, or if she bombs at the debate. Trump is providing cover for her.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2016, 09:42:28 pm »
You have heard about Hillary's bimbo squad right?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2016, 09:42:34 pm »
The story:  Hillary invites billionaire who has helped her with debate prep.

Trump invites adulterer.

Offline ABX

« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2016, 09:42:54 pm »
The topic isn't Cuban as a Nominee....

I guess the whole yelling (not you) about Cuban and tit for tat has me a bit confused. Is the implication here that Trump raped Mark Cuban so that's why he is bringing Flowers up?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2016, 09:43:11 pm »
You have heard about Hillary's bimbo squad right?

Yes. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2016, 09:43:59 pm »
I guess the whole yelling (not you) about Cuban and tit for tat has me a bit confused. Is the implication here that Trump raped Mark Cuban so that's why he is bringing Flowers up?

Don't you remember when Cuban did Melania?