Author Topic: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate  (Read 12642 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2016, 01:34:31 pm »
Stop being obtuse, buddy.

She's putting Mark Cuban in the front row....so, IMO, fair is fair.

Whether it's a matter of "fair is fair" isn't the point.   It's stupid, cretinously so,  and for you not to see that just tells me you support Trump as a WWF fan supports Rowdy Roddy.   

Trump can win this election if he can come across,  even a smidgen, as Presidential and up to the responsibility he seeks.   He simply can't or won't do it.  Seating Gennifer Flowers in the front row of the debate is a stunt that disrespects the American people who have a serious, indeed solemn, decision to make.     
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:35:55 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2016, 01:36:37 pm »
Whether it's a matter of "fair is fair" isn't the point.   It's stupid,  gut-bustingly so,  and for you to not to see that just tells me you support Trump as a WWF fan supports Rowdy Roddy.   

Trump can win this election if he can come across,  even a smidgen, as Presidential and up to the responsibility he seeks.   He simply can't or won't.  Seating Gennifer Flowers in the front row of the debate is a stunt that disrespects the American people who have a serious, indeed solemn, decision to make.     

Agreed with this. People will start to question Trump's judgement with crap like this.

Offline unknown

« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2016, 06:26:44 pm »
Here along the Colorado river, there is a plague of middle aged women from SoCal every summer that hit the river dressed and made up like their daughters. There is nothing so unattractive to look at as someone in their 40s-60s that tries to pull off 'early 20s'.

Gennn looks like Barbie's grandmother in that pic.

We call them day old donuts.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Wingnut

« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2016, 06:33:04 pm »
Monica is actually looking pretty good these days.

She rocks that "Blue" look.   Good times good times! 

Online libertybele

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2016, 12:27:22 am »
Tell you what........... why don't you give your hero a call and tell him to do something that ISN'T stupid?

Or better yet, why don't you tell him to stop lying and being a degenerate liberal?

Then, we might have some common ground.

:amen: :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2016, 12:52:58 am »
Agreed with this. People will start to question Trump's judgement with crap like this.

Nothing new; people already question Trump's judgement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.