Author Topic: Feeling The White House Slipping Away, Hillary Buys New Home For $1.16 Million  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

Feeling The White House Slipping Away, Hillary Buys New Home For $1.16 Million

September 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

The timing of this seems odd. Bill and Hillary Clinton just dropped $1.16 million on a new a new home. If Hillary were expecting to live in the White House for the next 8 years, why would she waste the cash on something she doesn’t intend to occupy? I get it that money is no object to the wealthy elitist Clintons but this still seems pointless. Maybe Hillary is starting to get the idea that she won’t be the next president after all.

CNN reports that the Clintons dropped a huge chunk of change to buy the house next door to their existing Chappaqua, NY home, which makes this sound even dumber. They purchased the first home in 1999 for $1.7 million when the “dead broke” Clintons were preparing to leave the White House. I am assuming the “penniless” Clintons did one of those no-money-down real estate deals on the first house, a skill they perhaps learned at Trump University. Either that or they procured it with some White Water style chicanery.

Now that they own the house next door, the Clintons have control of their entire cul-de-sac. They even got the city of Chappaqua to designate their public street private property. They can now block off this public road to keep the peasants away from them. CNN also notes that this move will allow the Clintons to keep reporters away from the house.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/feeling-the-white-house-slipping-away-hillary-buys-new-home-for-1-16-million
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:01:02 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

It wouldn't appear she is exactly interested in living next to blacks, Mexicans, or the poor in general. :tongue2:  I think by Supreme Court ruling she is living in a racist area. :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It wouldn't appear she is exactly interested in living next to blacks, Mexicans, or the poor in general. :tongue2:  I think by Supreme Court ruling she is living in a racist area. :whistle:
If she was a Conservative, the press would already be calling the joint an 'armed compound'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
If she was a Conservative, the press would already be calling the joint an 'armed compound'.

I'm guessing she's buying it as a place for the press.