Author Topic: NeverTrump’s Ricketts Family Boards the Trump Train  (Read 447 times)

Offline unknown

NeverTrump’s Ricketts Family Boards the Trump Train
« on: September 24, 2016, 02:37:03 am »

NeverTrump’s Ricketts Family Boards the Trump Train

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/23/ricketts-nevertrump-family-boards-trump-train/

JOEL B. POLLAK
23 Sep 2016

The Ricketts family, which spent $5.5 million earlier this year on a negative advertising campaign to stop Donald Trump from winning the Republican nomination, will now spend $1 million in an effort to boost Trump’s efforts in the general election.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline aligncare

Re: NeverTrump’s Ricketts Family Boards the Trump Train
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 02:47:12 am »

Say, Rufus, remember that hashtag I was pushing, #NeverTrump? Well...never mind.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 02:52:30 am »
Say, Rufus, remember that hashtag I was pushing, #NeverTrump? Well...never mind.

Ya, pretty funny.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 03:12:17 am »

Guess there won't be much traffic here tonight. Unless it's #NeverTrump popping in to ridicule the Ricketts family and their little dog, too.  888high58888