Author Topic: Clinton up +6 in new poll  (Read 328 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Clinton up +6 in new poll
« on: September 23, 2016, 02:11:54 pm »
Clinton has lead but is vulnerable on trust, connection with voters

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103597247.html

Not good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Clinton up +6 in new poll
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 02:15:51 pm »
She is barely campaigning yet her numbers keep rising...my guess the pollsters are propping her numbers up in fear of a bad debate performance......
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 02:23:54 pm »
She is barely campaigning yet her numbers keep rising...my guess the pollsters are propping her numbers up in fear of a bad debate performance......

No. Maybe it's just that Trump's numbers are returning to Earth? Don't fall into "Unskewed Polls" kookery, AK, you're better than that. I'm sorta pro-Trump myself, but it does not good to exaggerate his numbers and deny reality.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 02:35:25 pm »
No. Maybe it's just that Trump's numbers are returning to Earth? Don't fall into "Unskewed Polls" kookery, AK, you're better than that. I'm sorta pro-Trump myself, but it does not good to exaggerate his numbers and deny reality.

I'm not...I learned that lesson in 2012 not believing Romney's numbers......I just don't see anything that Hillary has done to boost her numbers since her *pneumonia* scare.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 02:36:45 pm »
I'm not...I learned that lesson in 2012 not believing Romney's numbers......I just don't see anything that Hillary has done to boost her numbers since her *pneumonia* scare.

Maybe her numbers are staying the same but Trump's are going down?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 02:52:06 pm »
Since these polls oversample dimocraps I take them with a big spoonful of salt. What has the she-devil done in the past few days to result in a bump? The videos of her wandering eye and screed to the union would not be helpful, IMO. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.