Author Topic: Pence: Trump 'the most bold truth-teller' ever to run  (Read 1431 times)

Offline unknown

Pence: Trump 'the most bold truth-teller' ever to run
« on: September 23, 2016, 01:46:46 am »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pence-trump-the-most-bold-truth-teller-ever-to-run/article/2602631

RYAN LOVELACE (@LOVELACERYAND)
9/22/16

Look out George Washington and 'Honest Abe' Lincoln, GOP vice presidential nominee Mike Pence says Donald Trump might be the "most bold truth-teller to ever run for president of the United States."

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Pence: Trump 'the most bold truth-teller' ever to run
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 01:49:46 am »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pence-trump-the-most-bold-truth-teller-ever-to-run/article/2602631

RYAN LOVELACE (@LOVELACERYAND)
9/22/16

Look out George Washington and 'Honest Abe' Lincoln, GOP vice presidential nominee Mike Pence says Donald Trump might be the "most bold truth-teller to ever run for president of the United States."

{.. snip ..}

There is historical precedence for telling increasingly grander lies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 01:53:09 am »
Pence has whored himself out for a liar.

Pence is finished in politics.  What an embarrassment he has become.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 01:53:56 am »
There is historical precedence for telling increasingly grander lies.

I knew you would find this article absurd. As do I.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 01:56:24 am »
Pence has whored himself out for a liar.

Pence is finished in politics.  What an embarrassment he has become.

Agreed. He's practicing for his future job as a used car salesman.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 01:59:09 am »
I knew you would find this article absurd. As do I.

It really speaks to how fat the campaign is willing to go in lying to voters faces doesn't it?

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 02:04:33 am »
   The most relevant question concerning another slober from @unknown - Does the Author have a sister named Linda?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 02:05:36 am »
It really speaks to how fat the campaign is willing to go in lying to voters faces doesn't it?

Says plenty about Trump's fans as well.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 05:20:56 am »
   The most relevant question concerning another slober from @unknown - Does the Author have a sister named Linda?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 05:46:15 am »
Pence should be first on the list.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 05:50:23 am »
So it appears Pence likes to smoke crack on his lunch breaks....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 06:03:28 am »
Totally expected from the man who had this to say about Hillary Clinton after Benghazi:

Trump: "“I know her very well. I know her husband very well. I like them both and they’re just really terrific people. I like them both very much, but I think you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton and how did she do as secretary of state–probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o4lFrk4PbVg
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 06:24:32 am »
Totally expected from the man who had this to say about Hillary Clinton after Benghazi:

Trump: "“I know her very well. I know her husband very well. I like them both and they’re just really terrific people. I like them both very much, but I think you’ll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton and how did she do as secretary of state–probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else".

Well he's sorta right. We are looking at her record and she is above and beyond everyone else. I mean no other SOS lied that much, shredded/destroyed that much subpoena evidence against her and the DNC and got so many Americans killed all in one tenure.

Impressive indeed!

Of course that wasn't what he meant so there's that to consider as well...