Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Rioter Body Slams CNN Reporter During Live Coverage  (Read 562 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Black Lives Matter Rioter Body Slams CNN Reporter During Live Coverage
Sep. 21, 2016 10:18pm   Tré Goins-Phillips
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/21/black-lives-matter-rioter-body-slams-cnn-reporter-during-live-coverage/

CNN reporter Ed Lavandera was assaulted by an aggressive protester while he was reporting live Wednesday night from Charlotte, the epicenter of violent Black Lives Matter demonstrations following two police-involved shootings this week....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:09:41 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Black Lives Matter Rioter Body Slams CNN Reporter During Live Coverage
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:43:19 pm »
I'm so conflicted. Don't want BLM thugs hurting innocent people, but CNN reporter... hmmmm
My thoughts exactly.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

Re: Black Lives Matter Rioter Body Slams CNN Reporter During Live Coverage
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 09:28:06 pm »
Not much of a "body slam."