Author Topic: Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.  (Read 411 times)

Offline unknown

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.
« on: September 22, 2016, 06:55:29 pm »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

Byron York (@ByronYork)
9/22/16

Do people around the world have a right to move to the United States? It's a bedrock belief of most conservatives that there is no such right. The U.S. sets its own immigration policy, admits whom it chooses, and foreign nationals in foreign countries have no right — a claim that could be pursued in court — to enter the United States.

Now, Hillary Clinton says there is such a right, at least if a tweet from her campaign headquarters can be taken for a policy pronouncement.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 07:14:43 pm »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

Byron York (@ByronYork)
9/22/16

Do people around the world have a right to move to the United States? It's a bedrock belief of most conservatives that there is no such right. The U.S. sets its own immigration policy, admits whom it chooses, and foreign nationals in foreign countries have no right — a claim that could be pursued in court — to enter the United States.

Now, Hillary Clinton says there is such a right, at least if a tweet from her campaign headquarters can be taken for a policy pronouncement.

{.. snip ..}

Has Donald replied yet that we should use stop and frisk world wide yet?

Or thats its a terrible, terrible, really bad, idea to do whatever Hillary said although he can't remember what she said?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 07:25:36 pm »
It's a privilege, not a right, you silly stupid googly-eyed ol' hag (my new name for the Democrat candidate).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 07:36:01 pm »
Love how each candidate tries every day to out stupid the other with insane statements like this.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »
It's a privilege, not a right, you silly stupid googly-eyed ol' hag (my new name for the Democrat candidate).

You forgot "lying liar".

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 11:32:52 pm »

However her patron Soros wants her to push the narrative it is a right.
Principles matter. Words matter.