Author Topic: Hungarian prime minister demands EU 'round up migrants and put them on an island'  (Read 610 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hungarian prime minister demands EU 'round up migrants and put them on an island'

Hungary’s prime minister has called for the EU to “round up” illegal immigrants and deport them to guarded camps  “on an island or North Africa.”

The comments are likely to further inflame tensions with other EU governments who say Budapest’s ultra-hard line on migration flouts both international law and fundamental European values.   

Viktor Orban made the comments as he lashed out at Angela Merkel’s refugee policy, saying it was unfair for Berlin to try to distribute migrants across EU member states.

Read More At: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/hungarian-prime-minister-demand-eu-round-up-migrants-and-put-the/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here in the US, we already have the perfect place.

Since Obama is abandoning Guantanamo as a prison, it can be used to place the refugees as it is not US soil.

Once there, they are free to explore their new island home and see what living is really like for the occupants of their island.

Having enjoyed the hospitalities of Raul and Fidel, they are likely to consider themselves no longer refugees and gladly take the trip back to their homeland.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

Wait.... does Hungary have an island or should the UK, Ireland, Malta and Sardinia be very worried....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Viktor Orban: a voice of common sense in a world that's falling apart for the lack of it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait.... does Hungary have an island or should the UK, Ireland, Malta and Sardinia be very worried....
Hungary does have some islands, but I think it more correct to think of all of Hungary as an island of sanity in an insane world.

Offline MajorClay

Love it

rangerrebew

My choice would be the center of Antarctica.