Author Topic: Trump and Johnson Neck-and-Neck Among American Military Personnel, Poll Finds  (Read 286 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump and Johnson Neck-and-Neck Among American Military Personnel, Poll Finds

BY: Morgan Chalfant   
September 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Gary Johnson are running neck-and-neck among American military personnel, according to a new survey that showcases bleak opinions about the two major party candidates in the race.

A poll conducted by the Military Times and Syracuse University’s Institute for Veterans and Military Families this month found that, among U.S. military personnel, Trump leads the field narrowly with 37.6 percent of the vote while Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, follows close behind with 36.5 percent.

The margin of error of the poll is 2 percentage points, meaning that the candidates are statistically tied.

Read More At: http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump-johnson-neck-in-neck-among-american-military-personnel-poll-finds/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Gary Johnson, the “[I’m] just grateful that nobody got hurt,” guy talking about the NY, NJ, and MN attacks.  He's only doing well because Trump is so bad.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

I imagine this is the first time in decades that the GOP candidate isn't running away with the military vote.

Offline sinkspur

No surprise here.  Trump thinks our military is "the gang who couldn't shoot straight."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.