Author Topic: Nigel Farage says Brexit result PROVES Donald Trump WILL become US President  (Read 1450 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Charlie Bayliss
PUBLISHED: Thu, Sep 22, 2016

BREXIT will be the catalyst that propels Donald Trump into the White House, Nigel Farage has said.

Mr Farage says he is convinced the wave of anti-establishment politics, which manifested itself in the vote to leave the bureaucratic Brussels bloc on June 23, will sweep over America come polling day.

The Brexit orchestrator said: “I now strongly think Trump will win."

“I think Brexit is the first kickback against the establishment. It’s not a British event, it’s not a European event. It’s a global event and I think it has implications for every Western democracy. In the case of America – absolutely.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/713135/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-Brexit-US-President-anti-establishment-Hillary-Clinton

HAPPY2BME

By my count, the neocon club has less than 60 days to sell what they can, give away the rest, and move to belize (like they promised).

Offline Frank Cannon

By my count, the neocon club has less than 60 days to sell what they can, give away the rest, and move to belize (like they promised).

Always a pleasure to see your anti Semitic slurs to confirm to me why I hate Trump.

HAPPY2BME

Always a pleasure to see your anti Semitic slurs to confirm to me why I hate Trump.

=========================

Mark Nov 10th on your calendar and get a good realtor.

Offline Frank Cannon

=========================

Mark Nov 10th on your calendar and get a good realtor.
What is it. Hitlers birthday?

HAPPY2BME

What is it. Hitlers birthday?

=======================

Nov 10th is the day it sinks in that Donald Trump is the President of The United States.

Election day is  Tuesday, November 8th.

Thanks for asking.

Offline Frank Cannon

=======================

Nov 10th is the day it sinks in that Donald Trump is the President of The United States.

Election day is  Tuesday, November 8th.

Thanks for asking.

It would probably sink in the moment the election is called. I guess it takes Trump supporters to a lot longer to figure things out.

HAPPY2BME

It would probably sink in the moment the election is called. I guess it takes Trump supporters to a lot longer to figure things out.

============================

Will you please ping me when you first hear the announcement?

Offline Frank Cannon

Buy a TV. I'm not into doing favors for bigots.

geronl

ridiculous assertion

Trump had nothing at all to do with Brexit, nor does he have anything in common with it.

Offline beandog

Re: Nigel Farage says Brexit result PROVES Donald Trump WILL become US President
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 01:14:39 pm »

Why, will you be hiding in your safe space and not have access to internet, tv or radio? :whistle:

Offline LMAO

Re: Nigel Farage says Brexit result PROVES Donald Trump WILL become US President
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 01:26:35 pm »
 There is more  than just simply winning the election. If Trump does win the election,its what he does with the office of the presidency that worries me. Although I hope that if he does win he proves me wrong, most of what I am seeing  and hearing right now tells me that that will not be the case.

So since it appears one of these two will be president,  I guess the only thing I can do is let the chips fall where they may and keep my fingers crossed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 01:26:37 pm »
"By my count, the neocon club has less than 60 days to sell what they can, give away the rest, and move to belize (like they promised)."

This was called an "anti-Semitic" slur? Really? Either some posts got deleted or someone really jumped the shark.

This was a real exercise in silliness.

Offline unknown

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 10:52:40 pm »

Mr. Brexit Nigel Farage: ‘I Now Strongly Think Trump Will Win’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/farage-now-strongly-think-trump-will-win/

Breitbart London
21 Sep 2016

Brexit will inspire support for Donald Trump and smooth his path to victory in the U.S. presidential election in November, according to Nigel Farage, an architect of the political uprising that saw Britons vote to leave the European Union.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Longmire

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 01:24:11 pm »
ridiculous assertion

Trump had nothing at all to do with Brexit, nor does he have anything in common with it.

The headline matches the words that follow. I wish all posters were that clear and concise.  :laugh: