Author Topic: Don King urges African-Americans to support ‘the human man’ Donald Trump  (Read 723 times)

HAPPY2BME

Hunter Walker
National Correspondent
September 21, 2016

CLEVELAND — Boxing promoter Don King urged his fellow African-Americans to support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in a speech delivered in his infamous, inimitable style on Wednesday. King’s remarks included a seemingly inadvertent use of the N word.

“The spirit is loud and clear that we will create a whole new system. We will take this system apart, and we will make America great again,” King said, referencing Trump’s campaign slogan.

King further accused the media of trying to misrepresent Trump.

“When I see them try to ridiculize him or to try to ostracize and pervert, I want you to understand every white woman should cast their vote for Donald Trump,” King said. “Not for Donald Trump the man, but to knock out the system and help him to get their rights.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-king-urges-african-americans-to-support-the-human-man-donald-trump-160828278.html

HAPPY2BME

hey everybody, let's put a big hate on Don King

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sinkspur

Don King is a convicted murderer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

I want to see evidence that he is human.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No need. anyone that would listen to political advice from DK is in a mental hell all their own and DK could care less what anyone thinks of him without paying him first.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Finally!!!  Something we can agree on!