Author Topic: Despite references to jihad in NY bomber’s journal, investigators say they’ve found nothing linking him to terror groups  (Read 351 times)

Offline unknown

Despite references to jihad in NY bomber’s journal, investigators say they’ve found nothing linking him to terror groups

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/despite-references-to-jihad-terror-in-ny-bombers-journal-investigators-say-theyve-found-nothing-linking-him-to-terror-groups

September 21, 2016
Robert Spencer

The ideological kinship doesn’t matter to them, because it’s Obama administration policy to ignore and deny the existence of that ideology. And so they focus on whether or not he was in actual contact with foreign jihad terrorists, and pay no mind whatsoever to the spread of the jihad ideology among Muslims in the United States.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Despite references to jihad in NY bomber’s journal, investigators say they’ve found nothing linking him to terror groups

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/despite-references-to-jihad-terror-in-ny-bombers-journal-investigators-say-theyve-found-nothing-linking-him-to-terror-groups

September 21, 2016
Robert Spencer

The ideological kinship doesn’t matter to them, because it’s Obama administration policy to ignore and deny the existence of that ideology. And so they focus on whether or not he was in actual contact with foreign jihad terrorists, and pay no mind whatsoever to the spread of the jihad ideology among Muslims in the United States.

{.. snip ..}
@ RAT Patrol @HonestJohn

Nothing to see here. It is merely your everyday islam. Peaceful, loving, kind.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe he is starting his own group.

Duh.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Norm Lenhart

@ RAT Patrol @HonestJohn

Nothing to see here. It is merely your everyday islam. Peaceful, loving, kind.

And people call me crazy for thinking video games make more sense than the current reality does...