Author Topic: Trump Calls NBC News Anchor And Fellow GOP'er Lester Holt A Democrat  (Read 1277 times)

Offline libertybele

Very ironic ...Trump who is a liberal and a Republican In Name Only, calls Lester Holt a Dem!   :silly:

Trump Calls NBC News Anchor And Fellow GOP'er Lester Holt A Democrat

It appears that as far as the news media is concerned, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump sees Democrats everywhere. Even when they're not.

Take his friendly chat Monday night with Fox's Bill O'Reilly, who asked Trump about the scheduled moderators of his debates with Hillary Clinton. If you missed it, here's a portion of the transcript courtesy of The Washington Post when they talked about the journalists who will be asking the questions, including Lester Holt of NBC:

"TRUMP: And by the way, Lester is a Democrat.

"O'REILLY: I didn't know that.

"TRUMP: Look, it's a phony system. Lester is a Democrat. I mean, they are all Democrats. Okay? It's a very unfair system."

Well, we checked that part about NBC's Lester Holt, who will moderate the first debate on Sept. 26.

In fact, as Time magazine also points out, Holt has been a registered Republican in the state of New York since 2003.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/20/494791154/oops-trump-calls-nbc-news-anchor-and-fellow-gop-er-lester-holt-a-democrat
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump Calls NBC News Anchor And Fellow GOP'er Lester Holt A Democrat
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 11:33:58 pm »
Hmmmm............ methinks it's TRUMP who isn't a Republican.

This man is living in an opposite world.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 11:43:27 pm »
Exactly.  He does that a lot.  There is no truth in TrumpWorld.

None whatsoever.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline beandog

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:31:17 am »
I'm pretty sure they are both Liberal "republicans". 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:25:48 am »
Americas stupidest Presidential candidate strikes again.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 06:03:22 am »
Doesn't matter whats on his registration. As a former journo I'll tell you that anyone actually employed in media today and ESPECIALLY at the national level, is a liberal. 7 years ago if you found anything but left leaning/card carrying Liberal journalists, you found a genuine unicorn. And the few of us that remained were being pushed out then even at the regional level. Today, there is not a chance in hell that a genuine Republican that remotely adheres to the platform is employed in the MSM.

Not a single chance in hell.

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 09:13:25 am »
That's funny. Holt has been registered as a Republican 6 years longer than Trump...

Nothing quite like a man living in a glass house throwing stones...

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 09:17:14 am »
Doesn't matter whats on his registration. As a former journo I'll tell you that anyone actually employed in media today and ESPECIALLY at the national level, is a liberal. 7 years ago if you found anything but left leaning/card carrying Liberal journalists, you found a genuine unicorn. And the few of us that remained were being pushed out then even at the regional level. Today, there is not a chance in hell that a genuine Republican that remotely adheres to the platform is employed in the MSM.

Not a single chance in hell.

Not any different than Trump being a Republican. Trump has redefined what it means to be "Republican"... It isn't your father's Republican party anymore...

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 09:33:48 am »
Shooting from the lip is a major campaign tactic.   Truth, facts, integrity, NEVER HAPPEN.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 10:36:42 pm »
That's funny. Holt has been registered as a Republican 6 years longer than Trump...

Nothing quite like a man living in a glass house throwing stones...

My thoughts exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 11:58:20 pm »
Not any different than Trump being a Republican. Trump has redefined what it means to be "Republican"... It isn't your father's Republican party anymore...

I agree 100%. And thats why people should be judged on their actions. Because when it comes to media and politics, words arent believable.

Holt is far from a right winger and Trump even further. So I feel no disgust for Trump calling him a Dem but Trump should be the LAST person to open his mouth on who qualifies as what since he has no idea about whats left, right or center to begin with.