Author Topic: Jim Hoft on Steve Malzberg Show: Hillary Is in Free Fall – Rumors She’s Going to Cancel Debate on Monday (VIDEO)  (Read 765 times)

Offline unknown

Jim Hoft on Steve Malzberg Show: Hillary Is in Free Fall – Rumors She’s Going to Cancel Debate on Monday (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/jim-hoft-steve-malzberg-show-rumblings-hillarys-going-cancel-debate-monday-video/

Gateway Pundit Administrator
Sep 21st, 2016

Liberal crank David Goodfriend and The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV to discuss News of the Day, specifically: Clinton supporters, money news, Clinton canceling her fundraiser, and Charlotte protests.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Another rumor has it that Jim Hoft makes stuff up as he goes along...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline r9etb

Another rumor has it that Jim Hoft is the love child of the two major-party presidential candidates.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

This is Jim Hoft we are talking about. 50/50 anything he reports is accurate, less of a chance if it is 'rumors'.  I'm sure they'll have Hillary drugged up and flying high on Monday. It may be a good debate to watch for the laughs. Either a total train wreck, or obvious scripting to the point of being phony.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Another rumor has it that Jim Hoft is the love child of the two major-party presidential candidates.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I never knew Chelsea HAD a twin...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024