Author Topic: Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks  (Read 314 times)

Offline unknown

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/21/farrakhan-to-obama-let-trump-do-want-he-wants-you-failed-inner-city-blacks/

Pam Key
21 Sep 2016

Sunday at the Men’s Day program hosted at Union Temple Baptist Church in Washington, DC, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan said to President Barack Obama, “Your people are suffering and dying in the streets,” of Chicago, so “you failed to do what should have been done.”

Farrakhan continued  by saying it is time to let Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump do “what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy.”

[.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Well, this is interesting.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)