Author Topic: Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote  (Read 731 times)

Offline unknown

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

Liam Deacon
21 Sep 2016954

A new campaign, touted as the “October surprise that will end Trump”, is seeking to mobilise a “secret swing state” of more than 8 million mostly unregistered “global citizens” and “progressive” Americans living abroad to vote in the U.S. election.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Drudge:

ANTI-TRUMP FORCES SCOUR GLOBE FOR VOTES

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

A new campaign, touted as the “October surprise that will end Trump”, is seeking to mobilise a “secret swing state” of more than 8 million mostly unregistered “global citizens” and “progressive” Americans living abroad to vote in the U.S. election.

The initiative was launched in London in the United Kingdom on Wednesday by ‘Avaaz’, a registered U.S. charity and one the world’s largest and most powerful activist groups linked to globalist billionaire George Soros. Campaigners toured from the University College London down to Parliament blasting Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA’ while chanting “Don’t Vote Trump” from an open top bus.

Read More At: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

Offline Rivergirl

September surprise.  Trump just called for nationwide STOP AND FRISK in minority neighborhoods.

Will scammity delete that from tonight's transcript of the town hall he's hosting in Cleveland?

HonestJohn

Americans living abroad have always been able to vote in our elections.

This isn't news.

Except, I can only guess, to the mouth-breathing idiots who think Breitbart is news.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:26:06 pm by HonestJohn »