Author Topic: Muslim Militants Go Door to Door Killing Christians  (Read 298 times)

Offline unknown

Muslim Militants Go Door to Door Killing Christians
« on: September 21, 2016, 05:42:50 pm »

Muslim Militants Go Door to Door Killing Christians

The attacks come as Boko Haram kills four at a church and a boat captain starts trial for throwing Christian refugees overboard.

https://www.clarionproject.org/news/muslim-militants-go-door-door-killing-christians

September 21, 2016

Three horrific incidents in three different countries highlight the global persecution of Christians by Muslim supremacists.

1. A mob of Muslim militants descended on Ndomete village in the Central African Republic (CAR) and went door-to-door killing Christians.

2. In Nigeria Boko Haram militants attacked Christians in Kwamjilari village after a church service on Sunday.

3. In Spain an immigrant from Cameroon went on trial for the murder of six other immigrants whom he is accused of throwing overboard while crossing the Mediterranean in his boat. [A pastor and other victims were those that showed signs of Christianity.]

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)