Author Topic: Donald Trump Seizes Control of Ohio Ground Game from John Kasich  (Read 286 times)

Offline unknown

Donald Trump Seizes Control of Ohio Ground Game from John Kasich
« on: September 21, 2016, 12:26:13 am »
Donald Trump Seizes Control of Ohio Ground Game from John Kasich

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/donald-trump-seizes-control-of-ohio-ground-game-from-john-kasich/

Patrick Howley
20 Sep 2016

Donald Trump is kicking his #NeverTrump Republican rival John Kasich to the curb in the state of Ohio and consolidating his power among activists on the ground.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump Seizes Control of Ohio Ground Game from John Kasich
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 12:29:48 am »
Trumpbart.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Donald Trump Seizes Control of Ohio Ground Game from John Kasich
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:31:07 am »
Kasich is not in the running.

It's interesting that Trump Pravda Alt-right media is so busy continuing to campaign against Cruz and Kasich and everyone who will not kiss Trump's ring that is Conservative or from the GOP.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775