Author Topic: Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser  (Read 1560 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Charlie Spiering20 Sep 2016163

The Clinton campaign is postponing a fundraiser in North Carolina for unexplained reasons, while Hillary Clinton remains absent from the campaign trail.

Hillary Clinton postponed a lunch fundraiser in Chapel Hill with some of the state’s wealthiest and most prominent Democrats.

No reason was given for postponement of the Clinton event, according to CBS North Carolina. It was expected to take place at the home of Betty Craven and Michael Warner.

The event was billed as “lunch with Hillary Rodham Clinton” and costs ranged from $2,700 to $100,000.

A Clinton spokesman did not respond to a request from Breitbart News for comment.

Clinton appeared on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Monday night, but it was previously taped in New York City on Friday.

Nothing else is on Hillary Clinton’s public campaign schedule for Tuesday, and she may be at home in Chappaqua, New York.

Clinton has a rally scheduled for Wednesday in Orlando, Florida but no public events scheduled for Thursday or Friday.

The first presidential debate takes place at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York on Monday, September 26.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-campaign-postpones-north-carolina-fundraiser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Voyeurs.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline corbe

This MAY be Series, First California now North Carolina.

I do hope her and @Frank Cannon recover from their illness soon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

This MAY be Series, First California now North Carolina.

...And Hugh?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline r9etb

Surely you're not suggesting that @Frank Cannon  is lovingly peeling grapes for Hillary at some secluded trysting spot?

Offline ConstitutionRose

Surely you're not suggesting that @Frank Cannon  is lovingly peeling grapes for Hillary at some secluded trysting spot?

No, but he seems to have fallen and been unable to get up.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline r9etb

No, but he seems to have fallen and been unable to get up.

A common malady among Hillary's grape peelers.  So I've heard.

Offline The_Reader_David

Series

...And Hugh

I see the jocular spell-checker-proof misspellings have migrated here along with the ex-FReepers.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Frank Cannon

A common malady among Hillary's grape peelers.  So I've heard.

You're right. The old bat has given me the Namonia.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Where is Hillary Clinton? Campaign ‘Postpones’ North Carolina Fundraiser
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 02:33:44 am »
You're right. The old bat has given me the Namonia.

We have always been at war with Namonia.