Author Topic: Davi: Trump the ‘One Candidate Who Can Save the Republic’ from Last 40 Years of Ruin  (Read 749 times)

Offline unknown

Davi: Trump the ‘One Candidate Who Can Save the Republic’ from Last 40 Years of Ruin

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/19/davi-3/

Robert Davi
19 Sep 2016

My Dear Fellow Americans.

We all know this election is for the survival of our nation. We all witnessed the hard-fought and exciting GOP primary. We all have heard that Politics is a bloodsport. This is no secret.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Just_Victor

Davi: Trump the ‘One Candidate Who Can Save the Republic’ from Last 40 Years of Ruin

40 years?  So that would be 1976.

Every president since the Nixon/Ford administrations have been wrecking the country?   Hmmm,  good to know....

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LMAO

I don't care if it's Ted Cruz, Trump, Rubio or whoever one man is not going to save the Republic.

And if Donald Trump is the only man that can save the republic then Woe to the Republic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just more messiah worship, zealotry for a monarch and obeisance demanded for a Dear Leader by the Trump militant.

Run away, far away from anyone that tells you one man can save us.

History is replete with the mass graves in nations that gave birth to such narcissism in madmen they lofted to leadership.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LMAO

Just more messiah worship, zealotry for a monarch and obeisance demanded for a Dear Leader by the Trump militant.

Run away, far away from anyone that tells you one man can save us.

History is replete with the mass graves in nations that gave birth to such narcissism in madmen they lofted to leadership.

@INVAR

No one has ever defined how Trump will save us. I have little faith that 6 weeks mandatory maternity leave, doubling the infrastructure spending of his opponent, and promising the government will pay for healthcare, is it, though
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Anyone who puts that much faith in one man is already delusional no matter who that man is.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anyone who puts that much faith in one man is already delusional no matter who that man is.
Well there was this one man, a carpenter, but that was long time ago! :whistle:

Wingnut

The followers of the Orange Jesus will be pissed at you for your blasphemous post.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Davi seems like a nice person, and is what passes for a deep thinker in Hollywood.