Author Topic: Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson SHOOTS DOWN Cruz Crew “Reasons” for Not Voting Trump  (Read 8334 times)

Offline unknown

Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson SHOOTS DOWN Cruz Crew “Reasons” for Not Voting Trump

http://truthfeed.com/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-shoots-down-cruz-crew-reasons-for-not-voting-trump/24539/

AMY MORENO
SEPTEMBER 19, 2016

Former Cruz supporter and star of the hit reality show Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson appeared at the Value Voter Summit this past Friday.

Robertson took some time at the beginning of his remarks knocking down reasons why Cruz Crew people say they are not willing to vote for Trump.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

The Duck Commander closed by quoting the Revolutionary-era firebrand Patrick Henry, who said, “It cannot be said too strongly or too often that this great nation was not found by religionists, but by Christians…this country was founded on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Suppressed

Evidently, he's speaking of Gary Johnson when he talks about the man who puts his foot in his mouth, because Trump's a man who "spews out lies"

So I won't vote for him, either.  Thanks for the support of my Anti-Trump/Anti-Hillary position, Mr. Robertson.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Others say, “Well, Donald Trump sticks his foot in his mouth, that’s why I’m not voting for him.”

No Phil. We're not voting for him because he is Statist filth. Feel free to vote for a Commie Pinko if you like, but keep it to yourself old man.

geronl

I don't care what any celebutards say on political issues. I never have.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I faintly remember this Hollywooder saying something conservative once. Didn't last long obviously. Too bad.

geronl

They don't seem to realize that Ted isn't on the ballot in November, that Hillary is their opponent

Offline Norm Lenhart

They don't seem to realize that Ted isn't on the ballot in November, that Hillary is their opponent
As long as a liberal is elected, they will be satisfied.

Offline Frank Cannon

As long as a liberal is elected, they will be satisfied.

Well whoever wins in Nov, a Liberal will be elected.

Offline roamer_1

Shut up and sing, Phil - Shut up and sing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Well whoever wins in Nov, a Liberal will be elected.

So all their hard work paid off.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Seems he should stick to duck calls.  Obviously got ducked into the slip stream.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
That's funny, I don't feel shot down.  :silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Just last week Pat Sajak tweeted that anyone who votes based on a celebrity endorsement is a moron.

Offline GrouchoTex

Who knows for sure that Cruz won't vote for Trump?
He hasn't said anything negative about him since May.
He has said plenty against Hillary.
He hasn't endorsed, but he hasn't said he would not vote for Trump.
BTW, Hillary is over there, guys, try running against her for more than a week, without bringing up other Republicans, for a change.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rick Perry will likely win over Cruz in 2016; Texans don't like backstabbers which Cruz has shown himself to be.

Even with cry baby Cruz and his dirty tricks, Trump is hammering Clinton in Texas and up by 7 points; the press is trying to make a story out of this.

Cruz is a backstabber, his supporters are too. Big ally to Trump at first but Trump saw how Cruz ran a dirty campaign, what Cruz said about Rubio comes down to near blasphemy. Then, Cruz is involved with nuts like Glenn Beck.

The Never Romneys and Never Trumps are backstabbers.

Offline Rivergirl

Rick Perry will likely win over Cruz in 2016; Texans don't like backstabbers which Cruz has shown himself to be.

Even with cry baby Cruz and his dirty tricks, Trump is hammering Clinton in Texas and up by 7 points; the press is trying to make a story out of this.

Cruz is a backstabber, his supporters are too. Big ally to Trump at first but Trump saw how Cruz ran a dirty campaign, what Cruz said about Rubio comes down to near blasphemy. Then, Cruz is involved with nuts like Glenn Beck.

Poor Tom, if wishes were fishes you'd be well fed.

Oceander

/snicker

Taking political advice from a reality TV star.  That sounds like something only a liberal would do.  Perhaps we can run ole Phil and one of the Kardashians as the GOP ticket in 2020?  Heck, there are tons of reality TV shows out there now, we have a bumper crop to pick from.

Offline TomSea

Reality star? But nothing wrong with a nut like Glenn Beck helping Cruz and so on.

Offline GrouchoTex

....and I repeat.

"BTW, Hillary is over there, guys, try running against her for more than a week, without bringing up other Republicans, for a change."

Offline TomSea

Poor Tom, if wishes were fishes you'd be well fed.

I wish you leftist extremists would talk about the topic at hand and not talk about the posters themselves.

Oceander

Reality star? But nothing wrong with a nut like Glenn Beck helping Cruz and so on.

I have plenty of words in my own mouth, stop trying to shove your sh*t in mine.  I have never, not once, had anything nice to say about Mr. Beck, and - unlike you and the rest of the Trumpettes - I don't take my walking orders, or my talking orders, from anyone, least of all a dyed-orange reality TV star.

Try again, loser.

Offline libertybele

I see those that are 'celebrities' who don't have any government, foreign policy, domestic policy, experience etc.,  quite irrelevant when it comes to elections.  I see Phil Robertson no differently.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

50 days before the election Team Trump still attacking conservatives and Republicans...

not that anyone should be surprised

Offline Just_Victor

Care to demonstrate how it is that I am a backstabber?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:57:57 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.