Author Topic: Disgusting! CNN Adds the Word “Racial” to Trump’s Quote to Smear Him…  (Read 915 times)

Offline unknown

Disgusting! CNN Adds the Word “Racial” to Trump’s Quote to Smear Him…

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/disgusting-cnn-adds-word-racial-trumps-quote-smear/

Jim Hoft
Sep 19th, 2016

CNN smeared Donald Trump today by quoting him as saying “Racial Profiling” will stop terror.

Trump never said this.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I keep telling people we need to treat this as a FEC violation through "in kind"  contribution to Democrats and fine them up the @$$ for not declaring it as an official contribution. 

We need to go Lawfare on these bastards,  and we should have been doing it for decades.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Victoria33

Trump has praised Israel using "profiling" and Israel uses every single profiling method to stop terrorists at their airports.  You bet if there is a Palestinian person in their airport, he/she will be stopped.  I have read about what they do in this regard, and they leave nothing to chance.  So, if Trump uses their methods which he admires, racial profiling is on the list.

Offline sinkspur

Trump has praised Israel using "profiling" and Israel uses every single profiling method to stop terrorists at their airports.  You bet if there is a Palestinian person in their airport, he/she will be stopped.  I have read about what they do in this regard, and they leave nothing to chance.  So, if Trump uses their methods which he admires, racial profiling is on the list.

Trump is not going to use Israeli methods, no matter how much he'd like to.   We have a Constitution.

While everybody's focused on Trump's approach to terrorism, he's given several indications over the last few days that he's doubling down on his assault on the First Amendment.

1.  Threatened to sue the NY Times over a critical article.
2.   Had a VICE correspondent arrested at a rally.
3.   Wants to shut down "free speech" in magazines over printing bomb making instructions.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I have nothing against "profiling", or even "racial profiling".

I consider both to be reasonable and sound policies.

Offline Suppressed

I keep telling people we need to treat this as a FEC violation through "in kind"  contribution to Democrats and fine them up the @$$ for not declaring it as an official contribution. 

We need to go Lawfare on these bastards,  and we should have been doing it for decades.

Definitely.

But Reince and company won't raise a fuss.

And Trump is all hot air and won't do a thing.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 02:57:59 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

2.   Had a VICE correspondent arrested at a rally.

To be fair, the campaign has denied having anything to do with that arrest.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline unknown

I have nothing against "profiling", or even "racial profiling".

I consider both to be reasonable and sound policies.

Agreed for immigrants it is constitutional. And times of emergencies it is necessary.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)