Author Topic: Trump to do town hall at black church with Hannity  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to do town hall at black church with Hannity
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:35:36 pm »
September 19, 2016, 05:15 pm
Trump to do town hall at black church with Hannity

By Joe Concha

Donald Trump is scheduled to hold a town hall event with Sean Hannity of Fox News at a black church in Cleveland, Ohio.

The Republican presidential nominee will be hosted by Reverend Darrell Scott, an outspoken Trump supporter, at the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights.

The network indicates the event will specifically “discuss the core issues and concerns surrounding African-Americans this 2016 election cycle.”

“I heard the campaign was doing something with Pastor Scott, who is a friend, and I said let's put it on TV," Hannity tells The Hill. "They agreed.
Donald Trump has had a series of speeches in predominantly black churches and he is clearly continuing that outreach.”

Hannity is referring to Trump's visit to a black church in Detroit more than two weeks ago.

Scott founded the New Spirit Revival Center in 1994 and serves as the CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump. He spoke at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July.

The Hannity special will air Wednesday at 10 p.m.

Trump has appeared on Hannity’s program more than any host in cable news recently. Hannity, a conservative, has publicly endorsed Trump.

“I’m not hiding the fact that I want Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States,” the 54-year-old television and radio host told The New York Times last month. "I never claimed to be a journalist.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296699-trump-to-do-town-hall-at-black-church-with-hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline beandog

Re: Trump to do town hall at black church with Hannity
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:42:11 pm »
Hannity a conservative?  Thanks for the laugh. :silly: