Author Topic: SCOTUS’s Extreme Pro-Abortion Ruling Kills Pro-Life’s Incremental Approach to Save Lives  (Read 271 times)

Offline unknown

SCOTUS’s Extreme Pro-Abortion Ruling Kills Pro-Life’s Incremental Approach to Save Lives

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/lynn-wardle/scotuss-extreme-pro-abortion-ruling-kills-pro-lifes-incremental-approach-save

Lynn Wardle
September 19, 2016

Less than three months ago, on June 27, 2016, in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, 579 U.S. __, 136 S.Ct. 2292 (June 27, 2016), the Supreme Court sadly, but not surprisingly, struck down two common-sense Texas health regulations of abortion clinics.  The decision is sad because, once again, the Court has given priority to abortion providers over the health and safety of women.  It is not surprising because the Court (at least the liberal wind of the Court) is institutionally invested in propping up and maintaining its judicially-created abortion doctrine.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)