Author Topic: It’s Time We Faced the Facts about the Muslim World  (Read 667 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Time We Faced the Facts about the Muslim World
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:17:19 pm »
Islam has a serious problem. America needs to start acting accordingly.
By David French — September 19, 2016

Here is a plain, inarguable truth: A series of Muslim immigrants and “visitors” are responsible for killing more Americans on American soil than the combined militaries of Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany. Two more attacks over the weekend left 38 Americans wounded, and it appears that both were carried out by Muslim immigrants.

In Saint Cloud, Minn., Dahir Adan’s family identified him as the man who stabbed eight people in a mall before being shot and killed by an armed civilian, an off-duty police officer named Jason Falconer. Adan’s family said he was born in Kenya. In New York, police arrested an Aghan-American named Ahmad Khan Rahami after a shootout. He’s a “person of interest” in bombings in both New York and New Jersey that injured 29.

Despite making up a tiny fraction of the American population, Muslims are responsible for exponentially more terror deaths than any other meaningful American community. Even if you use the Left’s utterly ridiculous standard of “terror deaths since 9/11” (why exclude America’s worst terror attack when calculating the terror threat?), Muslim terrorists have killed almost twice as many people as every other American faction or demographic combined.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/440175/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unknown

Re: It’s Time We Faced the Facts about the Muslim World
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:23:38 pm »

Islam has a serious problem. America needs to start acting accordingly.

Ship them out!

If they are citizens and attend a mosque make them take an anti-Sharia oath with something that states that Sharia Law is against the Constitution and actively promoting it is an act against the US. Even though they may violate the oath, at least we can use it in a court if we find them promoting Sharia.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 10:27:00 pm »

And that means there are no easy answers.

Not necessarily. When goofy authors say this kind of crap, they are giving in to liberalism. It just takes a willfulness and a dedication to do what has to be done. As Nike says, "Just Do It!"

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 10:51:09 pm »
Bookmark

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 03:14:16 am »
No,they declared war on us,and it is past the time when we should declare war on Islam.

Not just declare war,but get serious about it. Prominent Muslim bankers and political/religious leaders need to disappear from the face of the earth. Fuel air bombs and cluster bombs should be the special of the day on any menu that mentions mass Muslim troop concentrations.

Mosques inside the US need to be dynamited,and the Muslim clergy that seem to be neutral should be deported,and the ones that are radical clerics should be hanged in public,soaked in pig fat,and left hanging to rot and be eaten by birds and maggots. If you want to die for your religion and God,I am more than happy to accommodate you.

They should also be made aware that any more attacks on the US proven to have originated or been financed by Saudi Arabia will result in Mecca glowing in the dark,and the loss of ALL their religious artifacts. They love to destroy the religious and historical artifacts of other cultures,so we should return the favor.

ANY Muslim living in this country that protests any of it should have all his or her assets in the US seized and deposited into the US Treasury to help pay back the taxpayers whose money was spent protecting them.

And anybody that doesn't like my proposals can kiss my big red ass on the way to catch their boat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!