Author Topic: Breaking: Reddit Users Break HUGE Clinton Email Story – Proving Hillary ORDERED Emails to Be Stripped  (Read 1175 times)

Offline unknown

Breaking: Reddit Users Break HUGE Clinton Email Story – Proving Hillary ORDERED Emails to Be Stripped

Breaking: REDDIT USERS BLOW HILLARY’S EMAIL SCANDAL WIDE OPEN!—

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/

Jim Hoft
Sep 19th, 2016

Rep. Steven Smith posted this on Monday morning.
“BREAKING: Citizen Journalist breaks HUGE Clinton email story PROVING Hillary ORDERED EMAILS TO BE STRIPPED!”

BREAKING: Citizen Journalist breaks HUGE Clinton email story PROVING Hillary ORDERED EMAILS TO BE STRIPPED! #MAGA https://t.co/m5fYUmibpT

— Rep. Steven Smith (@RepStevenSmith) September 19, 2016

And here is the tweet he links to–

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

From here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

Combetta was quickly admonished by a user named "borismkv" that "you can't change them" because it was illegal and "could result in major legal issues."  That, however, didn't seem to deter the ambitious Combetta who continued to press "borismkv" for ways around the legal issues.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

You forgot to omit the links. ;-)

Why in the world did she choose some penny-ante outfit for this?

Offline DiogenesLamp

But the FBI couldn't find any "intent."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline unknown

You forgot to omit the links. ;-)      :thud:

Yea, it seems like I did that a lot recently.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:48:06 pm by unknown »

Offline DiogenesLamp

Because she is an idiot?   That seems reasonable to me.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sorry to say it, but nothing will happen. It never does.

Whether Hillary is innocent or guilty is not the issue. Everyone on every level who understands what she did knows outright that she is guilty, just on the face of it.

The real issue is that there is no one who will ever prosecute her for anything ever. All the evidence in the world, no matter how convincing it is, will never come to anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Whether Hillary is innocent or guilty is not the issue. Everyone on every level who understands what she did knows outright that she is guilty, just on the face of it.

The real issue is that there is no one who will ever prosecute her for anything ever. All the evidence in the world, no matter how convincing it is, will never come to anything.

This story seems to be getting some genuine legs.  The way the dates line up, and the statements he makes, very strongly suggest that someone was telling him to do this at a time when it was blatantly illegal.  The one who clearly is at the center of all this is Cheryl Mills, but there's no way the sisterhood of Mills, Lynch, and Jarrett would ever let her be thrown under the bus.

Offline unknown

This one really surprised me:

Colin Kaepernick
"I mean, we have a presidential candidate (Hillary) who's deleted emails and done things illegally and is a presidential candidate. That doesn't make sense to me, because if that was any other person, you'd be in prison."

Offline Suppressed

Would have been nice if one of the actual reddit links had been included, such as...
from r/HillaryForPrison

https://www.reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/53gac1/citizen_journalist_sleuthed_up_key_bleachbit/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn