Author Topic: Pat Caddell: Globalists and Political Elites Will Tell Us to ‘Get Used to’ Terrorism as ‘New Normal’  (Read 365 times)

Offline unknown

Pat Caddell: Globalists and Political Elites Will Tell Us to ‘Get Used to’ Terrorism as ‘New Normal’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/19/pat-caddell-globalists-political-elites-tell-us-get-used-to-terrorism-new-normal/

Dan Riehl
19 Sep 2016

Long-time Democrat pollster Pat Caddell spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow Monday about the weekend’s terrorist attacks in New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota, and questioned if they should be considered “the new normal.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

London’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

Liam Deacon
19 Sep 2016

On a trip to New York City, London’s Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan has said terror attacks are “part and parcel” of urban life, just hours after an Islamic terrorist bombed the city.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline skeeter

"The New Normal" as a slogan is simply the left acknowledging it's their approach to issues that is the problem, but they're no longer pretending to care and simply saying 'we refuse to change what we're doing even though its clear it doesn't work, so get used to it'.

Same with the economy - >2% growth isn't inevitable unless you accept the left's 'tax, spend and regulate the snot outta everything' philosophy, so they're calling sub 2% GDP and 12% U3 unemployment the 'new normal'.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:32:30 pm by skeeter »