Author Topic: Phyllis Schlafly’s ‘Case for Trump’ Outsells Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stronger Together’  (Read 496 times)

Offline unknown

Phyllis Schlafly’s ‘Case for Trump’ Outsells Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stronger Together’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/19/phyllis-schlaflys-case-trump-outsells-hillary-clintons-stronger-together/

Joel B. Pollak
19 Sep 2016

Phyllis Schlafly, the conservative polemicist and activist icon who passed away September 5, is beating Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in the book market despite intense public interest in the 2016 campaign.

Schlafly’s The Conservative Case for Trump (Regnery), which was released on Labor Day, Sep. 6 — coincidentally, the day after she died — outsold Clinton’s Stronger Together: A Blueprint for America’s Future, which was released on the exact same date.

Early sales figures provided by Regnery showed that Schlafly had moved 4,296 units, compared to 2,905 for Clinton.

The fact that Schlafly beat Clinton by nearly 50% is no surprise to Ed Martin, her co-author on The Conservative Case for Trump.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There's usually an uptick in interest in people's work after they die.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

The challenge for the Schlafly buyers now is, where do they find someone to read it to them?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

4,296 books sold?

I think that @ss Goblins of Auschwitz sold more...

-

Yes, it's a real book.