Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back  (Read 1887 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

September 19, 2016
PPD Elections Staff

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has again cancelled an event in California as a result of her health and the campaign is claiming she is being treated for pneumonia. The cancelation marks the third day–following Monday and Tuesday of last week–that the candidate’s health has pulled her from the campaign trail.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

She fired the guy that came up with the Slogan 'Stronger Together'

Her new one is '#Never Underestimate the Dead Cat Bounce'

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

"Pneumonia", spelled venous thromboembolism, does typically reoccur.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:20:07 pm by skeeter »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm surprised that this isn't getting more attention here at the Briefing Room ...

Offline sinkspur

I'm surprised that this isn't getting more attention here at the Briefing Room ...

It's not true.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
According to her website, she will be in Orlando tomorrow and nothing else until the debate. Busy Timmy will be in Cali and Reno. And Chelsea is stepping up this week.

Hitlery had to be helped up the stairs again today at Temple U today.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Having had pneumonia a couple times in life, I have to say that this must be a strange form. One day it's there. the next day it's gone. a few days later and there it is again!

We were assured by Team Liar 2 that she was great and fixed and rarin' to go. And POOF! Like magic, it's back. I have to believe at this point the truth is that she's so far gone mentally that the staff are not even trying to keep a coherent narrative going. They are in it for what remains of the campaign cash and just say things she might see on TV so she can feel good in increasingly rare moments of lucidity.

Offline Frank Cannon

Her new one is '#Never Underestimate the Dead Cat Bounce'

That picture is hysterical.

Offline Norm Lenhart

That picture is hysterical.

Not if you're the cat ;)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 04:16:37 am »
Not if you're the cat ;)

It's just taking a nap.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 04:22:23 am »
It's just taking a nap.

Merely a flesh wound.