Author Topic: Cruz Calls For Refugee Crackdown As De Blasio Admits NY/NJ Bombing Was "Act Of Terror"  (Read 230 times)

Offline unknown

Cruz Calls For Refugee Crackdown As De Blasio Admits NY/NJ Bombing Was "Act Of Terror"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/cruz-calls-refugee-crackdown-de-blasio-admits-nynj-bombing-was-act-terror

Tyler Durden
Sep 19, 2016

As NY Mayor Bill de Blasio stated during a press conference that officials "have every reason to believe [the NY/NJ bombings] was an act of terror," Sen. Ted Cruz has called on Congress to crack down on accepting refugees saying it's "past time to take off the blinders."

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Night Hides Not

I'd recommend that they haul Jeh Johnson before them and find out how those 800+ illegals "mistakenly" received citizenship.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:04:47 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

geronl

Ted was against the refugees when Trump said we had to let them in