Author Topic: Democrats Are Losing Control of Black Americans  (Read 437 times)

Offline unknown

Democrats Are Losing Control of Black Americans
« on: September 19, 2016, 06:27:01 pm »

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/democrats_are_losing_control_of_black_americans.html

Patricia L. Dickson
September 19, 2016

Regardless of the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump's rise will force the Democratic Party to eventually have to address how its elected officials have neglected black Americans, its most loyal constituency.

The Democratic Party's worse nightmare happened when Donald Trump reached out to black Americans at a campaign rally in Wisconsin.  Trump's outreach was prefaced by challenging blacks to do an honest assessment of their return on investment after 50 years of voting Democrat.  The most damning words that Trump spoke were "what the hell do you have to lose" by voting Trump?  The last thing Democrats want blacks to do is to ponder that very question, knowing that the answer is nothing.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:22:28 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Democrats Are Losing Control of Black Americans
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:28:20 pm »

The fact of the matter is that even before Trump made a public outreach to blacks, many blacks had signed on to support him, and liberals knew it.  Several current polls have Trump receiving 15-23% of the black support nationally.

Here is the link that is referred to in the previous quote, "15-23% of the black"

https://twitter.com/always_trump/status/776447542607380480

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 07:16:34 pm »
And it took someone as utterly detestable as Hillary.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 07:20:49 pm »

Patricia L. Dickson
September 19, 2016

Regardless of the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump's rise will force the Democratic Party to eventually have to address how its elected officials have neglected black Americans, its most loyal constituency.

The Democratic Party's worse nightmare happened when Donald Trump reached out to black Americans at a campaign rally in Wisconsin.  Trump's outreach was prefaced by challenging blacks to do an honest assessment of their return on investment after 50 years of voting Democrat.  The most damning words that Trump spoke were "what the hell do you have to lose" by voting Trump?  The last thing Democrats want blacks to do is to ponder that very question, knowing that the answer is nothing.

{.. snip ..}
The demonrats don't care, what ever percentage of the Black vote they lose, they figure to more than make up for with the Hispanic vote, especially with all of the illegals they are training to be dependent on them.