Author Topic: Ted Cruz to Obama on Terrorist Attacks: ‘Take off the Blinders’  (Read 387 times)

Offline unknown

Ted Cruz to Obama on Terrorist Attacks: ‘Take off the Blinders’

http://politistick.com/ted-cruz-to-obama-on-terrorist-attacks-take-off-the-blinders/

Matthew K. Burke
September 19, 2016

Texas senator and former presidential candidate Ted Cruz CR97% issued a statement to the Washington Free Beacon, commenting on the multiple Islamic terrorist attacks over the weekend in New York, New Jersey and Minnesota, telling Obama and his ilk to “take off the blinders” and end the refugee program from “hotbeds of terrorism in the Middle East.”

Cruz, a longtime harsh critic of Obama’s politically correct nature of avoidance dealing with the realities of radical Islamic terrorism, said that ISIS, an organization previously considered a “JV team” by Obama, could have been defeated two years ago. Instead, Cruz contends that Obama has allowed the evil movement to metastasize, resulting in the types of terrorist attacks that took place on American soil over the weekend.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline skeeter

Re: Ted Cruz to Obama on Terrorist Attacks: ‘Take off the Blinders’
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:30:22 pm »
I appreciate you posting these kind of articles, BTW. Thanks.

Offline unknown

Re: Ted Cruz to Obama on Terrorist Attacks: ‘Take off the Blinders’
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 07:04:21 pm »
I appreciate you posting these kind of articles, BTW. Thanks.

Sure, your welcome.

I like Ted Cruz. I voted for him.

He needs to come back at some point. He is way too valuable for America to have him just go away. Too brilliant to just be dismissed. He is young. So I have high hopes and my prayers go out to him.

So, for this reason, I want to keep up his good work on our behalf in front of us. So we all know what he is doing, and as he comes back he gets the encouragement and prayers he needs and deserves.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:06:06 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)